Suzanne Watts Henderson publishes article
Assistant Professor of Religion Suzanne Watts Henderson published an article entitled "Discipleship after the Resurrection: Scribal Hermeneutics in the Longer Ending of Mark" in the Oxford University Press Journal of Theological Studies. Dr. Henderson's research focuses on early Christian writings, especially the historical and sociological inquiry into the communities they originally addressed.
- MFA Residency Welcomes Talented Faculty and Students, Congratulates Graduates
- Dr. Michele Shaul Wins the Hunter-Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- Music Therapy Students Awarded Scholarships
- Queens Raises Awareness on Voting, Topics for 2016 Presidential Election
- Biology Senior Discovers Bacteriophage During Honors Thesis Research
- Queens Announces 2016 Commencement Speakers
- Biology Student Discovers Bacteriophage Species, Coins it 'Rex16'
- Queens Students Participate in NCICU Ethics Bowl
- Five Novels Out from Faculty and Alumni...and it's only March!
- 2016 SIBA Book Award