Suzanne Watts Henderson publishes article
Assistant Professor of Religion Suzanne Watts Henderson published an article entitled "Discipleship after the Resurrection: Scribal Hermeneutics in the Longer Ending of Mark" in the Oxford University Press Journal of Theological Studies. Dr. Henderson's research focuses on early Christian writings, especially the historical and sociological inquiry into the communities they originally addressed.
- Conference Presentation
- Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
- Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
- Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!
- Julie Funderburk Publishes Chapbook
- Queens presents Arte Latino Now: An Exhibition of Latino Artists
- Craig Renfroe's Work Published
- Grammy Nominated Opera Singer Kristopher Irmiter meets with students at Queens
- When nothing else works, a Queens University program proves that sound might be the most effective medicine
- Queens' Low-Residency MFA program in Creative Writing announces its next series of faculty readings