TWIST: Conference for Women in Leadership
McColl School of Business to Host TWIST 2013
The Executive Leadership Institute (ELI) at McColl School of Business of Queens University of Charlotte is the new host of the TWIST Conference for Women in Leadership. The announcement was made by ELI Director Linda Christopherson at the TWIST Celebration Reception at the Foundation for the Carolinas on Tuesday, June 5, 2012.
"We're excited to bring the TWIST Conference under the umbrella of innovative events at McColl School of Business," said Christopherson. "We will return to The Lodge at Ballantyne Resort and build on the success of the first annual event. Lou Solomon, Jeannie Sullivan and Carson Tate will stay involved in the design and facilitation of TWIST; and we want to maintain our connection with the TWIST network of alums. We'll make an announcement about the 2013 conference dates soon."
For information about tuition sponsorship for TWIST 2013, please contact Linda Christopherson, Director of the Executive Leadership Institute (ELI) at McColl School of Business, Queens University of Charlotte, 704-337-2309.
- Queens Announces MFA Faculty Readings
- The Dean's Digest - May 2013
- New Online Master of Arts in Educational Leadership
- Inaugural MS in Executive Coaching Class Graduates
- Queens Combines Digital Media and Community Engagement in an Experiment of “Flash Philanthropy”
- Sarah Creech's Novel Debut
- Spring MSOD Capstone Presentations
- Dr. Kevin L. Burke Presents on Contracts and Incentives
- Professor Bowen Talks to Charlotte Observer
- 2013 Commencement Speakers Each Have Made a Difference