TWIST Conference 2013
Join an interesting and diverse group of high potential women leaders, and superb faculty members from the McColl School of Business, for the TWIST Conference for Women In Leadership. This unique conference was started by a group of local women leaders, including several McColl School of Business alumnae.
"We're excited to bring the TWIST Conference under the umbrella of innovative events at the McColl School of Business," says Linda Christopherson, director of the Executive Leadership Institute. "We will return to The Lodge at Ballantyne Resort and build on the success of the first annual event. Lou Solomon, Jeannie Sullivan and Carson Tate will stay involved in the design and facilitation of TWIST; it's important to us to maintain our connection with the TWIST network of alums."
This exclusive leadership development program will focus on 21st Century Leadership: Leveraging Differences. Participants will have a rare opportunity for conversation with Tamara Erickson, McKinsey Award-winning co-author of "Workforce Crisis." Erickson recently partnered with a team at London Business School to conduct a rigorous study on collaborative team behavior within organizations and how it supports innovation. She says, "My goal today is to help organizations and individuals develop a compelling view of the future, to discern and describe interesting trends, and provide actionable counsel." Her work is based on extensive research, well-grounded and academically rigorous, and fundamentally optimistic. For more information, call Andrea Kiessling at 704-688-2705.
Queens' McColl School of Business Presents a Conference with a TWIST
February 6, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. - February 8, 2013 at 2:30 p.m.
The Lodge at Ballantyne Resort
Registration information coming soon
- Davis and Gatterdam Awarded for Philanthropy
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week