TWIST Conference 2013
Join an interesting and diverse group of high potential women leaders, and superb faculty members from the McColl School of Business, for the TWIST Conference for Women In Leadership. This unique conference was started by a group of local women leaders, including several McColl School of Business alumnae.
"We're excited to bring the TWIST Conference under the umbrella of innovative events at the McColl School of Business," says Linda Christopherson, director of the Executive Leadership Institute. "We will return to The Lodge at Ballantyne Resort and build on the success of the first annual event. Lou Solomon, Jeannie Sullivan and Carson Tate will stay involved in the design and facilitation of TWIST; it's important to us to maintain our connection with the TWIST network of alums."
This exclusive leadership development program will focus on 21st Century Leadership: Leveraging Differences. Participants will have a rare opportunity for conversation with Tamara Erickson, McKinsey Award-winning co-author of "Workforce Crisis." Erickson recently partnered with a team at London Business School to conduct a rigorous study on collaborative team behavior within organizations and how it supports innovation. She says, "My goal today is to help organizations and individuals develop a compelling view of the future, to discern and describe interesting trends, and provide actionable counsel." Her work is based on extensive research, well-grounded and academically rigorous, and fundamentally optimistic. For more information, call Andrea Kiessling at 704-688-2705.
Queens' McColl School of Business Presents a Conference with a TWIST
February 6, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. - February 8, 2013 at 2:30 p.m.
The Lodge at Ballantyne Resort
Registration information coming soon
- Queens Students Help Build McCreesh Community
- Queens Recognized as Top Fundraising School for St. Jude's
- Students Gain Valuable Experience at Seacrest Studios Internship
- Quest for Wonder
- Queens Holds First STEM Camp
- Alumnus Malek Jandali is Honored as a 2015 Great Immigrant - The Pride of America
- Queens Hosts Under Armour All-America Camp
- Queens to Break Ground on State-of-the-Art Tennis Center
- Queens Student Sells Jewelry to Raise Money for the Dominican Republic
- Royals Swimmer Working Toward Olympic Team