The Learning Society hosted Dr. Fareed Zakaria
10/28/10 - The Learning Society at Queens University of Charlotte hosted Dr. Fareed Zakaria at the Blumenthal Performing Arts Center's Belk Theater on October 26, 2010. Describing Dr. Zakaria's "deeply analytical and focused approach" to global issues, Dr. McArthur had the honor to introduce this distinguished guest. Dr. McArthur explained how, when reading Dr. Zakaria's work, "I am struck by the quality, accessibility and the subtlety of his arguments." Dr. Fareed Zakaria is a respected scholar and journalist with an award-winning foreign affairs program on CNN as well as an extensively published author.
- Students Gain Valuable Experience at Seacrest Studios Internship
- Truly Connected City Takes More Than Google Fiber
- Dean Eric Freedman Profiled in Charlotte Agenda
- Dean Eric Freedman appointed to the Library Board of Trustees
- The Queens Chronicle wins an award as a result of design and technology advances
- The Knight School takes another step toward making Charlotte a model city for digital literacy
- Queens examines what millennials and managers expect
- Professor Mohammed el-Nawawy Releases "Egyptian Revolution 2.0"
- Queens Combines Digital Media and Community Engagement in an Experiment of “Flash Philanthropy”
- Queens University of Charlotte Launches Online Master’s in Communication