The New York Times Editor speaks at the Knight School
Andrew Rosenthal, Editorial Page Editor at The New York Times, talked with students in an introduction to news writing class at the Knight School of Communication. Aspiring journalism students had the opportunity to ask Rosenthal questions as he talked about the world of journalism and gave tips on how to be a great reporter.
- Truly Connected City Takes More Than Google Fiber
- Dean Eric Freedman Profiled in Charlotte Agenda
- USA Triathlon Awards Queens a Grant to Develop Team and Strengthen Olympic Pipeline
- Queens Honors the Browns with Unveiling of Hall Brown Terrace
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2015 Commencement
- Chaplain Diane Mowrey Wins the 2015 Hunter Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- A Life of Service
- Congratulations Graduates of 2015!
- The Kathryn L. Grigg '87 Courtyard and Outdoor Classroom Adds Beauty to Campus
- Queens Students Cycle Across U.S. to Fundraise for Children with Disabilities.