The New York Times Editor speaks at the Knight School
Andrew Rosenthal, Editorial Page Editor at The New York Times, talked with students in an introduction to news writing class at the Knight School of Communication. Aspiring journalism students had the opportunity to ask Rosenthal questions as he talked about the world of journalism and gave tips on how to be a great reporter.
- The Dean's Digest - October 2014
- Wildacres 2014
- Nola the golden girl brightens the Queens community
- Queens students practice interviewing with top Charlotte organizations
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool