The New York Times Editor speaks at the Knight School
Andrew Rosenthal, Editorial Page Editor at The New York Times, talked with students in an introduction to news writing class at the Knight School of Communication. Aspiring journalism students had the opportunity to ask Rosenthal questions as he talked about the world of journalism and gave tips on how to be a great reporter.
- Katrina Schweitzer '14 embarks on a career helping New Orleans families repair their homes
- Queens' biology and environmental science department to develop eagle migration curriculum
- Queens joins SAGE's Tuition Rewards Program
- Charlotte magazine features Queens' stylish president, Dr. Pamela Davies
- Dr, Burke on Abraham Lincoln
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens received #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens
- Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon