The New York Times Editor speaks at the Knight School
Andrew Rosenthal, Editorial Page Editor at The New York Times, talked with students in an introduction to news writing class at the Knight School of Communication. Aspiring journalism students had the opportunity to ask Rosenthal questions as he talked about the world of journalism and gave tips on how to be a great reporter.
- Davis and Gatterdam Awarded for Philanthropy
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week