Queens is excited to announce our affiliation with The Washington Center.
Queens students have the opportunity to spend a semester or a summer term living in Washington DC and working in an internship while earning academic credit at Queens. The Washington Center offers internship opportunities in a wide variety of fields, including business, politics, communication, humanities, science, health, and the arts. Past internship sites include: Amnesty International, CNN, The Department of Treasury, Face the Nation, Rock the Vote and more! Spring 2014 applications are due October 18.
Learn and intern in DC through The Washington Center at Queens.
- Mika and Joe tell childhood stories, talk politics and even discuss some tough subjects
- World of Work classes give students an edge in the job market
- Professor Morri Creech is named a Pulitzer Prize Finalist
- Dr. Best Co-authors Textbook Chapter
- History Professor Wins Award
- Student Carl Schlotman releases a book that helps students attain internships and jobs
- Queens students and alumni rub elbows with top employers at Schmoozapalooza
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Mullis' Essay Published