Queens is excited to announce our affiliation with The Washington Center.
Queens students have the opportunity to spend a semester or a summer term living in Washington DC and working in an internship while earning academic credit at Queens. The Washington Center offers internship opportunities in a wide variety of fields, including business, politics, communication, humanities, science, health, and the arts. Past internship sites include: Amnesty International, CNN, The Department of Treasury, Face the Nation, Rock the Vote and more! Spring 2014 applications are due October 18.
Learn and intern in DC through The Washington Center at Queens.
- Business Continuity Management Course Offers Best Practices for Disaster Recovery
- Queens Adds Women's and Men's Rugby
- Queens Adds Baseball To Athletics
- Dr. Engen Collaborates with Local High School Student
- Queens Faculty Demonstrate Expertise on WFAE, Other Sources
- Alumna Named Georgia's Elementary Science Teacher of the Year
- Knight School Launches Community Partnership With Google Fiber
- Professor Jonas Discusses Healthcare on WFAE
- Queens Announces First Destination Report
- Student Perseveres Despite Uncertain Future