Queens is excited to announce our affiliation with The Washington Center.
Queens students have the opportunity to spend a semester or a summer term living in Washington DC and working in an internship while earning academic credit at Queens. The Washington Center offers internship opportunities in a wide variety of fields, including business, politics, communication, humanities, science, health, and the arts. Past internship sites include: Amnesty International, CNN, The Department of Treasury, Face the Nation, Rock the Vote and more! Spring 2014 applications are due October 18.
Learn and intern in DC through The Washington Center at Queens.
- Queens examines what millennials and managers expect
- Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
- Conference Presentation
- Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
- Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
- Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!
- Queens honored at the 6th Annual CREative Thinkers Awards
- Queens Ranked #7 in CEO Magazine's "Global MBA" 2014 Rankings
- McColl School Corporate Networking Events
- Julie Funderburk Publishes Chapbook