Queens is excited to announce our affiliation with The Washington Center.
Queens students have the opportunity to spend a semester or a summer term living in Washington DC and working in an internship while earning academic credit at Queens. The Washington Center offers internship opportunities in a wide variety of fields, including business, politics, communication, humanities, science, health, and the arts. Past internship sites include: Amnesty International, CNN, The Department of Treasury, Face the Nation, Rock the Vote and more! Spring 2014 applications are due October 18.
Learn and intern in DC through The Washington Center at Queens.
- Alumna Named Georgia's Elementary Science Teacher of the Year
- Knight School and Google Fiber Announce Partnership to Serve Community
- Professor Jonas Discusses Healthcare on WFAE
- Queens Announces First Destination Report
- U.S. News & World Report Praises Queens Online Programs
- Student Perseveres Despite Uncertain Future
- Fall 2016 Knight School Dean's List
- Faculty, Alumna Recognized by CharlotteFive for Blogs
- Andrea B. Smith Named Queens' 2016 BusinessWoman of the Year
- Funderburk Publishes Poetry, MFA Faculty Named Genius Award Winners