Queens is excited to announce our affiliation with The Washington Center.
Queens students have the opportunity to spend a semester or a summer term living in Washington DC and working in an internship while earning academic credit at Queens. The Washington Center offers internship opportunities in a wide variety of fields, including business, politics, communication, humanities, science, health, and the arts. Past internship sites include: Amnesty International, CNN, The Department of Treasury, Face the Nation, Rock the Vote and more! Spring 2014 applications are due October 18.
Learn and intern in DC through The Washington Center at Queens.
- Author Michael Lewis Shares His Thoughts on Wall Street
- Jeff Brown Named Ally CEO
- Jane McIntyre Named Charlotte's 2014 Woman of the Year
- Local Author Helen Weaver Speaks at Queens to Encourage Students' Fundraising Campaign for St. Jude
- The Dean's Digest - February 2015
- Queens to Expand and Enhance Knight School of Communication with $3 Million Gift
- Pulitzer Prize-Winning Author Captivates Audience at Spring Convocation
- Professor Tosha Arriola Served as Event Chair for Mayor's Mentoring Alliance Ceremony
- MFA Events, Undergraduate Workshop Engage Community of Writers
- Alumnus Brian Williams '09 Featured in Creative Loafing