Queens received #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
Queens was recently ranked #7 in a "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad" list by Best Choice Schools. The list included other prominent schools such as Wake Forest University (#39), Dartmouth College (#27), American University (#26) and Elon University (#9).
Seventy-eight percent of Queens students study abroad, compared to the national average of less than 10 percent. Students study abroad through The John Belk International Program, which offers them four options to pursue:
- Short-Term Faculty-Led Programs
- Language Immersion
- Semester Abroad
- International Internships
- Davis and Gatterdam Awarded for Philanthropy
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week