Queens received #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
Queens was recently ranked #7 in a "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad" list by Best Choice Schools. The list included other prominent schools such as Wake Forest University (#39), Dartmouth College (#27), American University (#26) and Elon University (#9).
Seventy-eight percent of Queens students study abroad, compared to the national average of less than 10 percent. Students study abroad through The John Belk International Program, which offers them four options to pursue:
- Short-Term Faculty-Led Programs
- Language Immersion
- Semester Abroad
- International Internships
- Queens Alumni Assist 'The Lunch Project' Feed Children, Better Their Education
- Freshmen Connect Through Interfaith Urban Immersion Experience
- Queens Participates in Heart Walk, Supports American Heart Association
- Famed Horowitz Piano Comes to Queens
- Cato Call for Third-Party Comments
- Online MSN Program Alumna First to Earn CNL Certification
- Forty Organizations Attend Non-Profit Volunteer and Internship Fair
- MFA Alumna Amy Bagwell Inspires Others through "The Wall Poems of Charlotte"
- MSOD Community Leadership Project Seeks Donations
- McColl School of Business Welcomes New Dean Richard Mathieu