Queens received #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
Queens was recently ranked #7 in a "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad" list by Best Choice Schools. The list included other prominent schools such as Wake Forest University (#39), Dartmouth College (#27), American University (#26) and Elon University (#9).
Seventy-eight percent of Queens students study abroad, compared to the national average of less than 10 percent. Students study abroad through The John Belk International Program, which offers them four options to pursue:
- Short-Term Faculty-Led Programs
- Language Immersion
- Semester Abroad
- International Internships
- Queens Students Cycle Across U.S. to Fundraise for Children with Disabilities.
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of Admissions Dr. Costas Solomou
- Queens Takes One Step Closer to Becoming a Sustainable Campus
- A Celebration of the Generosity of Scholarship Donors
- Queens Announces New Director of Development for the McColl School of Business
- The Dean's Digest - April 2015
- More Than 200 Alumni Representing Six Decades Enjoyed Reunion Weekend
- Queens Announces 2015 Commencement Speakers
- Queens Participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Royals Swim Team Featured on WCCB Charlotte