Queens received #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
Queens was recently ranked #7 in a "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad" list by Best Choice Schools. The list included other prominent schools such as Wake Forest University (#39), Dartmouth College (#27), American University (#26) and Elon University (#9).
Seventy-eight percent of Queens students study abroad, compared to the national average of less than 10 percent. Students study abroad through The John Belk International Program, which offers them four options to pursue:
- Short-Term Faculty-Led Programs
- Language Immersion
- Semester Abroad
- International Internships
- MA Comm Faculty, Alumna Publish Research
- Queens Music Academy Student Performs at Carnegie Hall
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers