Queens received #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
Queens was recently ranked #7 in a "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad" list by Best Choice Schools. The list included other prominent schools such as Wake Forest University (#39), Dartmouth College (#27), American University (#26) and Elon University (#9).
Seventy-eight percent of Queens students study abroad, compared to the national average of less than 10 percent. Students study abroad through The John Belk International Program, which offers them four options to pursue:
- Short-Term Faculty-Led Programs
- Language Immersion
- Semester Abroad
- International Internships
- USA Triathlon Awards Queens a Grant to Develop Team and Strengthen Olympic Pipeline
- Queens Honors the Browns with Unveiling of Hall Brown Terrace
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2015 Commencement
- Chaplain Diane Mowrey Wins the 2015 Hunter Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- A Life of Service
- Congratulations Graduates of 2015!
- The Kathryn L. Grigg '87 Courtyard and Outdoor Classroom Adds Beauty to Campus
- Queens Students Cycle Across U.S. to Fundraise for Children with Disabilities.
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of Admissions Dr. Costas Solomou
- Queens Takes One Step Closer to Becoming a Sustainable Campus