Queens U.S. Green Building Council student group gives House Representative Becky Carney a guided tour of Rogers Hall
The Queens U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) student group kicked off the new year with a guided tour of the award winning Rogers Hall. Tour members included House Representative Becky Carney (District 102) and Emily Scofield, a Queens almuna and the executive director of the USGBC North Carolina Chapter. The students have also started prepping the organic garden for the upcoming spring planting season.
The Queens USGBC student group includes an array of students with a common interest in the environment, sustainable development, green building and recycling. They are always happy to welcome new members. For more information, please contact Linda Pastryk at email@example.com.
- Fall 2016 Knight School Dean's List
- Faculty, Alumna Recognized by CharlotteFive for Blogs
- Andrea B. Smith Named Queens' 2016 BusinessWoman of the Year
- Funderburk Publishes Poetry, MFA Faculty Named Genius Award Winners
- Davis and Gatterdam Awarded for Philanthropy
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game