Queens U.S. Green Building Council student group gives House Representative Becky Carney a guided tour of Rogers Hall
The Queens U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) student group kicked off the new year with a guided tour of the award winning Rogers Hall. Tour members included House Representative Becky Carney (District 102) and Emily Scofield, a Queens almuna and the executive director of the USGBC North Carolina Chapter. The students have also started prepping the organic garden for the upcoming spring planting season.
The Queens USGBC student group includes an array of students with a common interest in the environment, sustainable development, green building and recycling. They are always happy to welcome new members. For more information, please contact Linda Pastryk at email@example.com.
- Conceptual Era Places Emphasis on Liberal Arts
- New MSOD Course: Learning & Facilitation
- Dr. McArthur Shares Insight into PokemonGo
- Dr. Commins Named Engaged Faculty Scholar for 2016-17
- Swim Teams Collect 22 All-American Student-Athlete Honors
- Queens Ranked A Best College for Veterans
- STARTALK Summer Program Offers High Schoolers Language Immersion Opportunities
- Faculty-Student Project Produces, Fires Wood Kiln
- Queens Military Students Welcome General Pace, Veterans to Campus
- Dr. Perkins, Queens Students Work with Community to Improve Water Quality