Queens U.S. Green Building Council student group gives House Representative Becky Carney a guided tour of Rogers Hall
The Queens U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) student group kicked off the new year with a guided tour of the award winning Rogers Hall. Tour members included House Representative Becky Carney (District 102) and Emily Scofield, a Queens almuna and the executive director of the USGBC North Carolina Chapter. The students have also started prepping the organic garden for the upcoming spring planting season.
The Queens USGBC student group includes an array of students with a common interest in the environment, sustainable development, green building and recycling. They are always happy to welcome new members. For more information, please contact Linda Pastryk at email@example.com.
- Author Michael Lewis Shares His Thoughts on Wall Street
- Jeff Brown Named Ally CEO
- Jane McIntyre Named Charlotte's 2014 Woman of the Year
- Local Author Helen Weaver Speaks at Queens to Encourage Students' Fundraising Campaign for St. Jude
- The Dean's Digest - February 2015
- Queens to Expand and Enhance Knight School of Communication with $3 Million Gift
- Pulitzer Prize-Winning Author Captivates Audience at Spring Convocation
- Professor Tosha Arriola Served as Event Chair for Mayor's Mentoring Alliance Ceremony
- MFA Events, Undergraduate Workshop Engage Community of Writers
- Alumnus Brian Williams '09 Featured in Creative Loafing