Queens U.S. Green Building Council student group gives House Representative Becky Carney a guided tour of Rogers Hall
The Queens U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) student group kicked off the new year with a guided tour of the award winning Rogers Hall. Tour members included House Representative Becky Carney (District 102) and Emily Scofield, a Queens almuna and the executive director of the USGBC North Carolina Chapter. The students have also started prepping the organic garden for the upcoming spring planting season.
The Queens USGBC student group includes an array of students with a common interest in the environment, sustainable development, green building and recycling. They are always happy to welcome new members. For more information, please contact Linda Pastryk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Queens to Dedicate Porter B. Byrum Hall in Honor of Largest Gift in the University’s History
- The McColl School of Business Announces New Executive Director of Executive Leadership
- Royals Field Hockey Signs First Student-Athlete
- The Dean's Digest - March 2015
- Eboo Patel, Interfaith Champion, to Speak at Queens
- Queens MFA Instructor Claudia Rankine Receives NBCC Award
- President Davies to Receive the Sydnor Thompson Community Leader Award
- The Friends of the Library Welcomed Award Winning Authors To Campus
- The McColl School of Business Announces New Dean
- Author Michael Lewis Shares His Thoughts on Wall Street