Queens in Top 20 in Annual U.S. News and World Report Survey
Queens University of Charlotte has been ranked No. 20 among the 95 regional universities of the South in the annual Best Colleges peer assessment survey by U.S. News and World Report, released on September 12, 2012.
"At Queens we strive to give our students a transformational experience, and this is another affirmation that we're on a strong and successful path forward," said Dr. Pamela Davies, president of Queens.
Queens was also rated third in the nation of all colleges surveyed (625) for giving by their alumni. Added Dr. Davies, "It's clear our alumni are passionate about their alma mater!"
This past year has seen a number of curriculum enhancements, including the launch of several new majors including Interdisciplinary Health Services, Allied Health, Sport Management, and Exercise and Sport Sciences. Also, Queens welcomed three new deans to lead the McColl School of Business, the Knight School of Communication and the Blair College of Health. A number of construction projects are almost completed, including new residential space, a new health and wellness center, and a new science building.
The U.S. News Best Colleges rankings provide prospective students and their families another resource in guiding them to the school that best suits their future goals and careers.
- Queens Participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Royals Swim Team Featured on WCCB Charlotte
- Schmoozapalooza Offers Networking Opportunities for Students and Alumni
- Queens Hosts Adaptive First Swim Clinic
- Queens Becomes Official Affiliate of Hillel International
- Queens Students Raise $26,000 for St. Jude and Become Top Fundraising School in the Southeast
- Queens to Dedicate Porter B. Byrum Hall in Honor of Largest Gift in the University’s History
- The McColl School of Business Announces New Executive Director of Executive Leadership
- Royals Field Hockey Signs First Student-Athlete
- The Dean's Digest - March 2015