Queens in Top 20 in Annual U.S. News and World Report Survey
Queens University of Charlotte has been ranked No. 20 among the 95 regional universities of the South in the annual Best Colleges peer assessment survey by U.S. News and World Report, released on September 12, 2012.
"At Queens we strive to give our students a transformational experience, and this is another affirmation that we're on a strong and successful path forward," said Dr. Pamela Davies, president of Queens.
Queens was also rated third in the nation of all colleges surveyed (625) for giving by their alumni. Added Dr. Davies, "It's clear our alumni are passionate about their alma mater!"
This past year has seen a number of curriculum enhancements, including the launch of several new majors including Interdisciplinary Health Services, Allied Health, Sport Management, and Exercise and Sport Sciences. Also, Queens welcomed three new deans to lead the McColl School of Business, the Knight School of Communication and the Blair College of Health. A number of construction projects are almost completed, including new residential space, a new health and wellness center, and a new science building.
The U.S. News Best Colleges rankings provide prospective students and their families another resource in guiding them to the school that best suits their future goals and careers.
- Queens Celebrates Leaders at Student Life Awards
- Queens Raises Awareness on Voting, Topics for 2016 Presidential Election
- Alumni Reunion 2016 Welcomes Over 200 Alumni
- Biology Senior Discovers Bacteriophage During Honors Thesis Research
- Queens Announces 2016 Commencement Speakers
- Brand Awakening
- Students 'Rock the Mock' and Gain Invaluable Interview Experience
- Scholars Luncheon Celebrates Donors and the Queens Experience
- Students Raise Over $45,000 for St. Jude Up 'til Dawn
- Affirming Queens' Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion