Queens in Top 20 in Annual U.S. News and World Report Survey
Queens University of Charlotte has been ranked No. 20 among the 95 regional universities of the South in the annual Best Colleges peer assessment survey by U.S. News and World Report, released on September 12, 2012.
"At Queens we strive to give our students a transformational experience, and this is another affirmation that we're on a strong and successful path forward," said Dr. Pamela Davies, president of Queens.
Queens was also rated third in the nation of all colleges surveyed (625) for giving by their alumni. Added Dr. Davies, "It's clear our alumni are passionate about their alma mater!"
This past year has seen a number of curriculum enhancements, including the launch of several new majors including Interdisciplinary Health Services, Allied Health, Sport Management, and Exercise and Sport Sciences. Also, Queens welcomed three new deans to lead the McColl School of Business, the Knight School of Communication and the Blair College of Health. A number of construction projects are almost completed, including new residential space, a new health and wellness center, and a new science building.
The U.S. News Best Colleges rankings provide prospective students and their families another resource in guiding them to the school that best suits their future goals and careers.
- Jeff Brown Named Ally CEO
- Jane McIntyre Named Charlotte's 2014 Woman of the Year
- The Dean's Digest - February 2015
- Queens to Expand and Enhance Knight School of Communication with $3 Million Gift
- Pulitzer Prize-Winning Author Captivates Audience at Spring Convocation
- Professor Tosha Arriola Served as Event Chair for Mayor's Mentoring Alliance Ceremony
- MFA Events, Undergraduate Workshop Engage Community of Writers
- Alumnus Brian Williams '09 Featured in Creative Loafing
- Alumnus Malek Jandali '97 To Premiere at Carnegie Hall
- A Master of Business