Queens Makes US News & World Report's Top 20 List
The US News & World Report 2014 college rankings were announced today, and Queens University of Charlotte was once again in the top 20 schools within the "Regional Universities - South" category. Queens is now ranked #18 - an improvement from the #20 spot held last year. The new rankings also put Queens at #12 among private masters-level universities of the south.
Exciting improvements within the "Regional University- South" category:
- Faculty Resources - Queens rose to 25th place from 40th last year
- Financial resources - Queens jumped to 3rd place from 8th last year
- Campus ethnic diversity rank - At #20, Queens is the most diverse of North Carolina's private universities
- Highest proportion of classes with less than 20 students - Queens is ranked at #16
- Alumni giving- For the second year in a row, Queens is ranked 3rd
- Most students study abroad - #7 in the nation
Making the top 20 lands Queens in good company of other prestigious universities such as Elon University, Rollins College, The Citadel, Samford University, James Madison University and College of Charleston.
Visit US News and World Report for more information on Queens' ranking.
- Dr. Best Co-authors Textbook Chapter
- Queens students and alumni rub elbows with top employers at Schmoozapalooza
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Israel's Poem Published in Queens Magazine.
- Dr, Perkins Will Present a Climate Change Paper at Meeting
- Dr. Patrick Connor, Panthers head team physician, gives a behind-the-scenes look at sports medicine
- Dr. Commins Publishes Article
- Multimedia Concert of Bach's Cello Suite
- Professors Mullis and Martin Perform Together