Queens Makes US News & World Report's Top 20 List
The US News & World Report 2014 college rankings were announced today, and Queens University of Charlotte was once again in the top 20 schools within the "Regional Universities - South" category. Queens is now ranked #18 - an improvement from the #20 spot held last year. The new rankings also put Queens at #12 among private masters-level universities of the south.
Exciting improvements within the "Regional University- South" category:
- Faculty Resources - Queens rose to 25th place from 40th last year
- Financial resources - Queens jumped to 3rd place from 8th last year
- At #20, Queens is the most diverse of North Carolina's private universities
- Highest proportion of classes with less than 20 students - Queens is ranked at #16
- Alumni giving- For the second year in a row, Queens is ranked 3rd
- Most students study abroad - #7 in the nation
Making the top 20 lands Queens in good company of other prestigious universities such as Elon University, Rollins College, The Citadel, Samford University, James Madison University and College of Charleston.
Visit US News and World Report for more information on Queens' ranking.
- Q&A With Dean Richard Mathieu of the McColl School of Business
- Malek Jandali '97 Attributes Success to Queens Education
- Mayoral Debate To Be Held at Queens Sports Complex
- The Knight School Works to Bridge Digital Divide with Digital Inclusion Project Manager
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of the McColl School Richard Mathieu
- Queens Students Help Build McCreesh Community
- Queens Recognized as Top Fundraising School for St. Jude's
- Students Gain Valuable Experience at Seacrest Studios Internship
- Quest for Wonder