Queens Makes US News & World Report's Top 20 List
The US News & World Report 2014 college rankings were announced today, and Queens University of Charlotte was once again in the top 20 schools within the "Regional Universities - South" category. Queens is now ranked #18 - an improvement from the #20 spot held last year. The new rankings also put Queens at #12 among private masters-level universities of the south.
Exciting improvements within the "Regional University- South" category:
- Faculty Resources - Queens rose to 25th place from 40th last year
- Financial resources - Queens jumped to 3rd place from 8th last year
- At #20, Queens is the most diverse of North Carolina's private universities
- Highest proportion of classes with less than 20 students - Queens is ranked at #16
- Alumni giving- For the second year in a row, Queens is ranked 3rd
- Most students study abroad - #7 in the nation
Making the top 20 lands Queens in good company of other prestigious universities such as Elon University, Rollins College, The Citadel, Samford University, James Madison University and College of Charleston.
Visit US News and World Report for more information on Queens' ranking.
- Dr. Roger Baumgarte, author of "Friends Beyond Borders," to present at Queens
- Triathlete Holly Annas '12 demonstrates world-class endurance and enthusiasm
- Dean Eric Freedman appointed to the Library Board of Trustees
- The Duke Endowment awards Queens a $478,593 research grant
- Queens takes part in the Campus Election Engagement Project
- Internship & Career Programs Welcomes Jennifer Hull, Assistant Director
- Second Novel Book Deal
- The Dean's Digest - October 2014
- Wildacres 2014
- Political Science for Visual People