Queens Makes US News & World Report's Top 20 List
The US News & World Report 2014 college rankings were announced today, and Queens University of Charlotte was once again in the top 20 schools within the "Regional Universities - South" category. Queens is now ranked #18 - an improvement from the #20 spot held last year. The new rankings also put Queens at #12 among private masters-level universities of the south.
Exciting improvements within the "Regional University- South" category:
- Faculty Resources - Queens rose to 25th place from 40th last year
- Financial resources - Queens jumped to 3rd place from 8th last year
- Campus ethnic diversity rank - At #20, Queens is the most diverse of North Carolina's private universities
- Highest proportion of classes with less than 20 students - Queens is ranked at #16
- Alumni giving- For the second year in a row, Queens is ranked 3rd
- Most students study abroad - #7 in the nation
Making the top 20 lands Queens in good company of other prestigious universities such as Elon University, Rollins College, The Citadel, Samford University, James Madison University and College of Charleston.
Visit US News and World Report for more information on Queens' ranking.
- On Giving Tuesday, Queens students bond with the homeless community
- Professor Suzanne Henderson aims to help Christians reclaim the earliest roots of their faith
- Students at Queens show off their fashion sense for the Charlotte Observer
- Queens Internships and Career Center Update
- The Dean's Digest - November 2013
- Dr. Galleno's Article Published
- For the first time in history, Queens now offers basketball season tickets
- Dr. Cox and Students Present at Symposium
- Dr. Perkins and Students Present at Symposium
- Queens kicks off football feasibility study