U.S. News & World Report Praises Queens Online Programs
U.S. News & World Report's "2017 Best Online Programs" acknowledged several Queens graduate programs offered online. The online MBA, graduate education and graduate nursing programs were are ranked in the report.
The U.S. News & World Report praises the online MBA program for "combining team-based learning with individual mentorship." It also notes the program as "transformational" with a "rewarding experience." Lastly, but just as important, the report details that the online MBA program is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, which is the gold standard of business school accreditation.
The report found the online graduate education program to successfully combine theory and practice, with an emphasis on teaching students how to leverage data to assist in school improvement. The program is a culminating experience, as enrolled students immediately begin collecting data within the first course. In the final capstone project, students create a personalized action plan based on their teaching experiences.
The online graduate nursing program at Queens is praised by the report for its certified faculty. Additionally, U.S. News & World Report commended Queens for its unique, small cohort size, which does not exceed twenty students.
Queens is thrilled to have its programs ranked among the best online educational experiences.
- Queens Announces 2017 Commencement Speaker
- Queens Student-Athlete's Triumph Over Cancer Featured on CNN Health Study
- Students Raise Nearly $20,000 for St. Jude Up 'til Dawn
- Queens' Veterans Support Featured in Charlotte Business Journal
- Queens Mourns the Passing of Porter B. Byrum
- Queens Designated As Voter Friendly Campus
- Business Continuity Management Course Offers Best Practices for Disaster Recovery
- Queens Adds Women's and Men's Rugby
- Queens Adds Baseball To Athletics
- Dr. Engen Collaborates with Local High School Student