Varvara Pasiali elected to board
05/15/12 - Varvara Pasiali, assistant professor of Music Therapy, was elected to serve a 6-year term on the editorial board of the Journal of Music Therapy. The journal is published by the American Music Therapy Association.
- Kate Gatterdam '16 Named 2015 Barnhill Civic Trailblazer Award Recipient
- Composer Malek Jandali '97 Discusses the Importance of His Liberal Arts Education
- Famed Horowitz Piano Comes to Queens
- MFA Alumna Amy Bagwell Inspires Others through "The Wall Poems of Charlotte"
- Malek Jandali '97 Attributes Success to Queens Education
- Quest for Wonder
- Alumnus Malek Jandali is Honored as a 2015 Great Immigrant - The Pride of America
- Dr. Suzanne Henderson to Participate in Teaching Interfaith Understanding Seminar
- Queens Participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens MFA Instructor Claudia Rankine Receives NBCC Award