Varvara Pasiali elected to board
05/15/12 - Varvara Pasiali, assistant professor of Music Therapy, was elected to serve a 6-year term on the editorial board of the Journal of Music Therapy. The journal is published by the American Music Therapy Association.
- Music Therapy Students Awarded Scholarships
- Queens Raises Awareness on Voting, Topics for 2016 Presidential Election
- Biology Senior Discovers Bacteriophage During Honors Thesis Research
- Queens Announces 2016 Commencement Speakers
- Biology Student Discovers Bacteriophage Species, Coins it 'Rex16'
- Queens Students Participate in NCICU Ethics Bowl
- Five Novels Out from Faculty and Alumni...and it's only March!
- 2016 SIBA Book Award
- Artists Visit Queens, Inspire Students
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences