Varvara Pasiali elected to board
05/15/12 - Varvara Pasiali, assistant professor of Music Therapy, was elected to serve a 6-year term on the editorial board of the Journal of Music Therapy. The journal is published by the American Music Therapy Association.
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Israel's Poem Published in Queens Magazine.
- Dr, Perkins Will Present a Climate Change Paper at Meeting
- Dr. Commins Publishes Article
- Multimedia Concert of Bach's Cello Suite
- Professors Mullis and Martin Perform Together
- Dr. Perkins Speaks at Breakfast
- Vote now to bring music therapy to the Levine Cancer Institute
- Artburst brought art into various, unexpected locations throughout campus