"Come Home to Queens" Student Video Contest
Love living on campus? Share your story with Residence Life for a chance to win! It's easy:
1. Create a video that speaks to the theme "Come Home to Queens" that's NO LONGER than one minute. It can be about your residence hall, your favorite places to hang out on campus, or anything else that you love about Queens! The first 25 entries get a $5 gift card to the Lion's Den.
2. Upload your finished video to YouTube as UNLISTED.
4. We'll open up voting via YouTube from November 5 - 16. The video with the most "likes" wins! The winner gets a $50 gift card to the movies, and his/her video will be shared on Queens' YouTube channel and website.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck, Royals!
- Queens welcomes the Charlotte Hornets Executive Team to campus
- Attorney General Roy Cooper educates college consumers at Queens
- Queens once again makes U.S. News & World Report's Top 20 List
- Everett Library gets a stunning transformation
- Queens' English Instructor Sarah Creech releases her first novel
- SELA Graduation 2014
- The Dean's Digest - August 2014
- Non-profit volunteer and internship fair provides opportunity for students to live Queens’ motto
- Katrina Schweitzer '14 embarks on a career helping New Orleans families repair their homes
- Queens' biology and environmental science department to develop eagle migration curriculum