"Come Home to Queens" Student Video Contest
Love living on campus? Share your story with Residence Life for a chance to win! It's easy:
1. Create a video that speaks to the theme "Come Home to Queens" that's NO LONGER than one minute. It can be about your residence hall, your favorite places to hang out on campus, or anything else that you love about Queens! The first 25 entries get a $5 gift card to the Lion's Den.
2. Upload your finished video to YouTube as UNLISTED.
4. We'll open up voting via YouTube from November 5 - 16. The video with the most "likes" wins! The winner gets a $50 gift card to the movies, and his/her video will be shared on Queens' YouTube channel and website.
Questions? Email email@example.com. Good luck, Royals!
- Queens Announces Cherie Swarthout as Director of Athletics
- MFA Residency Welcomes Talented Faculty and Students, Congratulates Graduates
- Students Create Impactful Public Service Announcements
- Queens Celebrates Visionary Women
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2016 Commencement
- Queens Dedicates Campus Spaces to Honor Supportive Donors
- Queens Graduate's Sisters Rally Around Her
- Commencement 2016
- Dr. Michele Shaul Wins the Hunter-Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- Music Therapy Students Awarded Scholarships