"Come Home to Queens" Student Video Contest
Love living on campus? Share your story with Residence Life for a chance to win! It's easy:
1. Create a video that speaks to the theme "Come Home to Queens" that's NO LONGER than one minute. It can be about your residence hall, your favorite places to hang out on campus, or anything else that you love about Queens! The first 25 entries get a $5 gift card to the Lion's Den.
2. Upload your finished video to YouTube as UNLISTED.
4. We'll open up voting via YouTube from November 5 - 16. The video with the most "likes" wins! The winner gets a $50 gift card to the movies, and his/her video will be shared on Queens' YouTube channel and website.
Questions? Email email@example.com. Good luck, Royals!
- Queens Announces MFA Faculty Readings
- The Dean's Digest - May 2013
- New Online Master of Arts in Educational Leadership
- Inaugural MS in Executive Coaching Class Graduates
- Queens Combines Digital Media and Community Engagement in an Experiment of “Flash Philanthropy”
- Sarah Creech's Novel Debut
- Spring MSOD Capstone Presentations
- Dr. Kevin L. Burke Presents on Contracts and Incentives
- Queens Inducts New Trustees Emeriti
- 2013 Commencement Speakers Each Have Made a Difference