"Come Home to Queens" Student Video Contest
Love living on campus? Share your story with Residence Life for a chance to win! It's easy:
1. Create a video that speaks to the theme "Come Home to Queens" that's NO LONGER than one minute. It can be about your residence hall, your favorite places to hang out on campus, or anything else that you love about Queens! The first 25 entries get a $5 gift card to the Lion's Den.
2. Upload your finished video to YouTube as UNLISTED.
4. We'll open up voting via YouTube from November 5 - 16. The video with the most "likes" wins! The winner gets a $50 gift card to the movies, and his/her video will be shared on Queens' YouTube channel and website.
Questions? Email email@example.com. Good luck, Royals!
- On Giving Tuesday, Queens students bond with the homeless community
- Professor Suzanne Henderson aims to help Christians reclaim the earliest roots of their faith
- Students at Queens show off their fashion sense for the Charlotte Observer
- Queens Internships and Career Center Update
- The Dean's Digest - November 2013
- Dr. Galleno's Article Published
- For the first time in history, Queens now offers basketball season tickets
- Dr. Cox and Students Present at Symposium
- Dr. Perkins and Students Present at Symposium
- Queens kicks off football feasibility study