"Come Home to Queens" Student Video Contest
Love living on campus? Share your story with Residence Life for a chance to win! It's easy:
1. Create a video that speaks to the theme "Come Home to Queens" that's NO LONGER than one minute. It can be about your residence hall, your favorite places to hang out on campus, or anything else that you love about Queens! The first 25 entries get a $5 gift card to the Lion's Den.
2. Upload your finished video to YouTube as UNLISTED.
4. We'll open up voting via YouTube from November 5 - 16. The video with the most "likes" wins! The winner gets a $50 gift card to the movies, and his/her video will be shared on Queens' YouTube channel and website.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck, Royals!
- McColl School Undergrads Teach Middle School Students Leadership Skills
- Science Faculty, Students Participate in NC Undergraduate Research & Creativity Symposium
- Chuck Wendig '98 Conjures the Force to Discuss His 'Star Wars' Novel
- Megan Wagner '16 Lands Internship-to-Career Opportunity at Siemens Energy
- Charlotte Agenda Declares Men's Basketball Team as 'Charlotte's Team'
- Holly Lane '15 Wins 'Best Student Film' at 100 Words Film Festival
- President Davies Receives Excellence in Leadership Award
- Sally Van Cleve '17 Receives Community Impact Award
- Students Conduct Mock Interviews with Employer Volunteers
- Queens Women's Triathlon Team Wins National Title in First Year