Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon
On May 12, Queens University of Charlotte, in partnership with Wells Fargo Private Bank and the Mint Museum, held the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon.
The event was held at the Mint Museum Uptown and brought together women who live their lives with passion and purpose. Together, they gained insight on the unique leadership attributes women bring to leading change and making an impact. Guests listened to speakers who are visionary women in the community including Madelyn Caple, Pamela Davies, Vi Lyles, Kathleen Jameson, Laura Schulte and Joan Zimmerman. Attendees also experienced a private viewing of the Mint Museum's newest exhibition, Women of Vision: National Geographic Photographers on Assignment.
To view photos from the event visit the Scene & Heard section of the Charlotte Observer.
- Dean Eric Freedman Profiled in Charlotte Agenda Series
- USA Triathlon Awards Queens a Grant to Develop Team and Strengthen Olympic Pipeline
- Queens Honors the Browns with Unveiling of Hall Brown Terrace
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2015 Commencement
- Chaplain Diane Mowrey Wins the 2015 Hunter Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- A Life of Service
- Congratulations Graduates of 2015!
- The Kathryn L. Grigg '87 Courtyard and Outdoor Classroom Adds Beauty to Campus
- Queens Students Cycle Across U.S. to Fundraise for Children with Disabilities.
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of Admissions Dr. Costas Solomou