Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon
On May 12, Queens University of Charlotte, in partnership with Wells Fargo Private Bank and the Mint Museum, held the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon.
The event was held at the Mint Museum Uptown and brought together women who live their lives with passion and purpose. Together, they gained insight on the unique leadership attributes women bring to leading change and making an impact. Guests listened to speakers who are visionary women in the community including Madelyn Caple, Pamela Davies, Vi Lyles, Kathleen Jameson, Laura Schulte and Joan Zimmerman. Attendees also experienced a private viewing of the Mint Museum's newest exhibition, Women of Vision: National Geographic Photographers on Assignment.
To view photos from the event visit the Scene & Heard section of the Charlotte Observer.
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers
- Bart Lundy Leads Men's Basketball to National Ranking
- Father and Son Contribute to Queens' Basketball Success