Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon
On May 12, Queens University of Charlotte, in partnership with Wells Fargo Private Bank and the Mint Museum, held the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon.
The event was held at the Mint Museum Uptown and brought together women who live their lives with passion and purpose. Together, they gained insight on the unique leadership attributes women bring to leading change and making an impact. Guests listened to speakers who are visionary women in the community including Madelyn Caple, Pamela Davies, Vi Lyles, Kathleen Jameson, Laura Schulte and Joan Zimmerman. Attendees also experienced a private viewing of the Mint Museum's newest exhibition, Women of Vision: National Geographic Photographers on Assignment.
To view photos from the event visit the Scene & Heard section of the Charlotte Observer.
- Royals Field Hockey Signs First Student-Athlete
- The Dean's Digest - March 2015
- Eboo Patel, Interfaith Champion, to Speak at Queens
- Queens MFA Instructor Claudia Rankine Receives NBCC Award
- President Davies to Receive the Sydnor Thompson Community Leader Award
- The Friends of the Library Welcomed Award Winning Authors To Campus
- The McColl School of Business Announces New Dean
- Queens to Dedicate Porter B. Byrum Hall in Honor of Largest Gift in the University’s History
- Author Michael Lewis Shares His Thoughts on Wall Street
- Jeff Brown Named Ally CEO