Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon
On May 12, Queens University of Charlotte, in partnership with Wells Fargo Private Bank and the Mint Museum, held the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon.
The event was held at the Mint Museum Uptown and brought together women who live their lives with passion and purpose. Together, they gained insight on the unique leadership attributes women bring to leading change and making an impact. Guests listened to speakers who are visionary women in the community including Madelyn Caple, Pamela Davies, Vi Lyles, Kathleen Jameson, Laura Schulte and Joan Zimmerman. Attendees also experienced a private viewing of the Mint Museum's newest exhibition, Women of Vision: National Geographic Photographers on Assignment.
To view photos from the event visit the Scene & Heard section of the Charlotte Observer.
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week
- Dr. John Bennett Writes Article for The Employers Association
- CBJ Features Queens’ Entrepreneur Leadership Circle
- Queens Prepares Community for Election Season
- Queens Helps Repair Charlotte Through Art
- Students Welcome Loved Ones to Family Weekend 2016
- Queens Rallies Together in Time of Need
- Queens Alerts Students of Sexual Misconduct Cases on Campus
- Queens once again makes U.S. News & World Report's Top 25 List