Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon
On May 12, Queens University of Charlotte, in partnership with Wells Fargo Private Bank and the Mint Museum, held the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon.
The event was held at the Mint Museum Uptown and brought together women who live their lives with passion and purpose. Together, they gained insight on the unique leadership attributes women bring to leading change and making an impact. Guests listened to speakers who are visionary women in the community including Madelyn Caple, Pamela Davies, Vi Lyles, Kathleen Jameson, Laura Schulte and Joan Zimmerman. Attendees also experienced a private viewing of the Mint Museum's newest exhibition, Women of Vision: National Geographic Photographers on Assignment.
To view photos from the event visit the Scene & Heard section of the Charlotte Observer.
- Chuck Wendig '98 Conjures the Force to Discuss His 'Star Wars' Novel
- Megan Wagner '16 Lands Internship-to-Career Opportunity at Siemens Energy
- Charlotte Agenda Declares Men's Basketball Team as 'Charlotte's Team'
- Holly Lane '15 Wins 'Best Student Film' at 100 Words Film Festival
- President Davies Receives Excellence in Leadership Award
- Sally Van Cleve '17 Receives Community Impact Award
- Students Conduct Mock Interviews with Employer Volunteers
- Queens Women's Triathlon Team Wins National Title in First Year
- Generous Gift Positions Queens as Leader in Social Justice
- The Learning Society Shapes Intellectual Dialogue by Hosting Sir Salman Rushdie