Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon
On May 12, Queens University of Charlotte, in partnership with Wells Fargo Private Bank and the Mint Museum, held the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon.
The event was held at the Mint Museum Uptown and brought together women who live their lives with passion and purpose. Together, they gained insight on the unique leadership attributes women bring to leading change and making an impact. Guests listened to speakers who are visionary women in the community including Madelyn Caple, Pamela Davies, Vi Lyles, Kathleen Jameson, Laura Schulte and Joan Zimmerman. Attendees also experienced a private viewing of the Mint Museum's newest exhibition, Women of Vision: National Geographic Photographers on Assignment.
To view photos from the event visit the Scene & Heard section of the Charlotte Observer.
- Second Novel Book Deal
- The Dean's Digest - October 2014
- Wildacres 2014
- Political Science for Visual People
- Nola the golden girl brightens the Queens community
- Queens students practice interviewing with top Charlotte organizations
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"