Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon
On May 12, Queens University of Charlotte, in partnership with Wells Fargo Private Bank and the Mint Museum, held the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon.
The event was held at the Mint Museum Uptown and brought together women who live their lives with passion and purpose. Together, they gained insight on the unique leadership attributes women bring to leading change and making an impact. Guests listened to speakers who are visionary women in the community including Madelyn Caple, Pamela Davies, Vi Lyles, Kathleen Jameson, Laura Schulte and Joan Zimmerman. Attendees also experienced a private viewing of the Mint Museum's newest exhibition, Women of Vision: National Geographic Photographers on Assignment.
To view photos from the event visit the Scene & Heard section of the Charlotte Observer.
- Malek Jandali '97 Attributes Success to Queens Education
- Mayoral Debate To Be Held at Queens Sports Complex
- The Knight School Works to Bridge Digital Divide with Digital Inclusion Project Manager
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of the McColl School Richard Mathieu
- Queens Students Help Build McCreesh Community
- Queens Recognized as Top Fundraising School for St. Jude's
- Students Gain Valuable Experience at Seacrest Studios Internship
- Quest for Wonder
- Queens Holds First STEM Camp