Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon
On May 12, Queens University of Charlotte, in partnership with Wells Fargo Private Bank and the Mint Museum, held the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon.
The event was held at the Mint Museum Uptown and brought together women who live their lives with passion and purpose. Together, they gained insight on the unique leadership attributes women bring to leading change and making an impact. Guests listened to speakers who are visionary women in the community including Madelyn Caple, Pamela Davies, Vi Lyles, Kathleen Jameson, Laura Schulte and Joan Zimmerman. Attendees also experienced a private viewing of the Mint Museum's newest exhibition, Women of Vision: National Geographic Photographers on Assignment.
To view photos from the event visit the Scene & Heard section of the Charlotte Observer.
- The Dean's Digest - November 2014
- Queens announces addition of NCAA Division II women's field hockey program
- The Entrepreneur Leadership Circle holds its 2014 Hall of Fame induction event
- Dr. Roger Baumgarte, author of "Friends Beyond Borders," to present at Queens
- Triathlete Holly Annas '12 demonstrates world-class endurance and enthusiasm
- Dean Eric Freedman appointed to the Library Board of Trustees
- The Duke Endowment awards Queens a $478,593 research grant
- Queens takes part in the Campus Election Engagement Project
- Second Novel Book Deal
- The Dean's Digest - October 2014