Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon
On May 12, Queens University of Charlotte, in partnership with Wells Fargo Private Bank and the Mint Museum, held the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon.
The event was held at the Mint Museum Uptown and brought together women who live their lives with passion and purpose. Together, they gained insight on the unique leadership attributes women bring to leading change and making an impact. Guests listened to speakers who are visionary women in the community including Madelyn Caple, Pamela Davies, Vi Lyles, Kathleen Jameson, Laura Schulte and Joan Zimmerman. Attendees also experienced a private viewing of the Mint Museum's newest exhibition, Women of Vision: National Geographic Photographers on Assignment.
To view photos from the event visit the Scene & Heard section of the Charlotte Observer.
- Queens Announces Cherie Swarthout as Director of Athletics
- MFA Residency Welcomes Talented Faculty and Students, Congratulates Graduates
- Students Create Impactful Public Service Announcements
- Queens Celebrates Visionary Women
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2016 Commencement
- Queens Dedicates Campus Spaces to Honor Supportive Donors
- Queens Graduate's Sisters Rally Around Her
- Commencement 2016
- Dr. Michele Shaul Wins the Hunter-Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- Music Therapy Students Awarded Scholarships