Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon
On May 12, Queens University of Charlotte, in partnership with Wells Fargo Private Bank and the Mint Museum, held the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon.
The event was held at the Mint Museum Uptown and brought together women who live their lives with passion and purpose. Together, they gained insight on the unique leadership attributes women bring to leading change and making an impact. Guests listened to speakers who are visionary women in the community including Madelyn Caple, Pamela Davies, Vi Lyles, Kathleen Jameson, Laura Schulte and Joan Zimmerman. Attendees also experienced a private viewing of the Mint Museum's newest exhibition, Women of Vision: National Geographic Photographers on Assignment.
To view photos from the event visit the Scene & Heard section of the Charlotte Observer.
- U.S. News & World Report Praises Queens Online Programs
- Student Perseveres Despite Uncertain Future
- Fall 2016 Knight School Dean's List
- Faculty, Alumna Recognized by CharlotteFive for Blogs
- Andrea B. Smith Named Queens' 2016 BusinessWoman of the Year
- Funderburk Publishes Poetry, MFA Faculty Named Genius Award Winners
- Davis and Gatterdam Awarded for Philanthropy
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility