Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon
On May 12, Queens University of Charlotte, in partnership with Wells Fargo Private Bank and the Mint Museum, held the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon.
The event was held at the Mint Museum Uptown and brought together women who live their lives with passion and purpose. Together, they gained insight on the unique leadership attributes women bring to leading change and making an impact. Guests listened to speakers who are visionary women in the community including Madelyn Caple, Pamela Davies, Vi Lyles, Kathleen Jameson, Laura Schulte and Joan Zimmerman. Attendees also experienced a private viewing of the Mint Museum's newest exhibition, Women of Vision: National Geographic Photographers on Assignment.
To view photos from the event visit the Scene & Heard section of the Charlotte Observer.
- Queens Alumni Assist 'The Lunch Project' Feed Children, Better Their Education
- Freshmen Connect Through Interfaith Urban Immersion Experience
- Queens Participates in Heart Walk, Supports American Heart Association
- Famed Horowitz Piano Comes to Queens
- Cato Call for Third-Party Comments
- Online MSN Program Alumna First to Earn CNL Certification
- Forty Organizations Attend Non-Profit Volunteer and Internship Fair
- MFA Alumna Amy Bagwell Inspires Others through "The Wall Poems of Charlotte"
- MSOD Community Leadership Project Seeks Donations
- McColl School of Business Welcomes New Dean Richard Mathieu