Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon
On May 12, Queens University of Charlotte, in partnership with Wells Fargo Private Bank and the Mint Museum, held the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon.
The event was held at the Mint Museum Uptown and brought together women who live their lives with passion and purpose. Together, they gained insight on the unique leadership attributes women bring to leading change and making an impact. Guests listened to speakers who are visionary women in the community including Madelyn Caple, Pamela Davies, Vi Lyles, Kathleen Jameson, Laura Schulte and Joan Zimmerman. Attendees also experienced a private viewing of the Mint Museum's newest exhibition, Women of Vision: National Geographic Photographers on Assignment.
To view photos from the event visit the Scene & Heard section of the Charlotte Observer.
- Queens welcomes the Charlotte Hornets Executive Team to campus
- Attorney General Roy Cooper educates college consumers at Queens
- Queens once again makes U.S. News & World Report's Top 20 List
- Everett Library gets a stunning transformation
- Queens' English Instructor Sarah Creech releases her first novel
- SELA Graduation 2014
- The Dean's Digest - August 2014
- Non-profit volunteer and internship fair provides opportunity for students to live Queens’ motto
- Katrina Schweitzer '14 embarks on a career helping New Orleans families repair their homes
- Queens' biology and environmental science department to develop eagle migration curriculum