WikiLeaks reporter to speak at Queens Feb. 17
Join Scott Shane, lead Wikileaks reporter for The New York Times, in an engaging interview session presented by the James L. Knight School of Communication at Queens University of Charlotte on Feb. 17, at 7 p.m. in Dana Auditorium.
The public is invited to join Queens students, faculty and staff at the first Knight School digital and media literacy event. The event is free, but registration is required in advance. To register, visit http://campus2.queens.edu/forms/freeevents/.
Queens University of Charlotte is a private, co-ed, Presbyterian-affiliated comprehensive university with a commitment to both liberal arts and professional studies. Located in the heart of historic Charlotte, Queens serves approximately 2,600 undergraduate and graduate students through its College of Arts and Sciences, the McColl School of Business, the Wayland H. Cato, Jr. School of Education, the James L. Knight School of Communication, Hayworth College for Adult Studies and the Andrew Blair College of Health which features the Presbyterian School of Nursing.
- Flipping Works!
- Dr. Hernandez to Present
- Dr. Bennett Presents on Coaching
- Dr. Mullis Presents Paper
- Queens examines what millennials and managers expect
- Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
- Conference Presentation
- Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
- Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
- Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!