WikiLeaks reporter to speak at Queens Feb. 17
Join Scott Shane, lead Wikileaks reporter for The New York Times, in an engaging interview session presented by the James L. Knight School of Communication at Queens University of Charlotte on Feb. 17, at 7 p.m. in Dana Auditorium.
The public is invited to join Queens students, faculty and staff at the first Knight School digital and media literacy event. The event is free, but registration is required in advance. To register, visit http://campus2.queens.edu/forms/freeevents/.
Queens University of Charlotte is a private, co-ed, Presbyterian-affiliated comprehensive university with a commitment to both liberal arts and professional studies. Located in the heart of historic Charlotte, Queens serves approximately 2,600 undergraduate and graduate students through its College of Arts and Sciences, the McColl School of Business, the Wayland H. Cato, Jr. School of Education, the James L. Knight School of Communication, Hayworth College for Adult Studies and the Andrew Blair College of Health which features the Presbyterian School of Nursing.
- A Celebration of the Generosity of Scholarship Donors
- Queens Announces New Director of Development for the McColl School of Business
- The Dean's Digest - April 2015
- More Than 200 Alumni Representing Six Decades Enjoyed Reunion Weekend
- Queens Announces 2015 Commencement Speakers
- Queens Participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Royals Swim Team Featured on WCCB Charlotte
- Schmoozapalooza Offers Networking Opportunities for Students and Alumni
- Queens Hosts Adaptive First Swim Clinic
- Queens Becomes Official Affiliate of Hillel International