Wireman Memorial Golf Tournament 2011
The McColl School Alumni Association will host its fifth-annual Billy O. Wireman Memorial Golf Tournament on Monday, Sept.19, at the Ballantyne Resort. Please mark your calendars and plan to join us for this annual fundraiser which supports student scholarships at the McColl School of Business.
Sponsors and teams are still needed for the event.
Check-in will begin at noon, with a shotgun start at 2 p.m. The format is Captain's Choice/Scramble. The $175 player registration fee covers all greens and cart fees, along with boxed lunches, beverages throughout the day, and a beautiful awards reception immediately following the tournament.
- Queens Participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Royals Swim Team Featured on WCCB Charlotte
- Schmoozapalooza Offers Networking Opportunities for Students and Alumni
- Queens Hosts Adaptive First Swim Clinic
- Queens Becomes Official Affiliate of Hillel International
- Queens Students Raise $26,000 for St. Jude and Become Top Fundraising School in the Southeast
- Queens to Dedicate Porter B. Byrum Hall in Honor of Largest Gift in the University’s History
- The McColl School of Business Announces New Executive Director of Executive Leadership
- Royals Field Hockey Signs First Student-Athlete
- The Dean's Digest - March 2015