Wireman Memorial Golf Tournament 2012
The McColl School Alumni Association will host its sixth-annual Billy O. Wireman Memorial Golf Tournament on Monday, Sept.17, at the Ballantyne Resort. Please mark your calendars and plan to join us for this annual fundraiser which supports student scholarships at the McColl School of Business.
Sponsors and teams are still needed for the event.
Check-in will begin at noon, with a shotgun start at 2 p.m. The format is Captain's Choice/Scramble. The $175 player registration fee covers all greens and cart fees, along with boxed lunches, beverages throughout the day, and a beautiful awards reception immediately following the tournament.
- Dr. Roger Baumgarte, author of "Friends Beyond Borders," to present at Queens
- Triathlete Holly Annas '12 demonstrates world-class endurance and enthusiasm
- Dean Eric Freedman appointed to the Library Board of Trustees
- The Duke Endowment awards Queens a $478,593 research grant
- Queens takes part in the Campus Election Engagement Project
- Internship & Career Programs Welcomes Jennifer Hull, Assistant Director
- Second Novel Book Deal
- The Dean's Digest - October 2014
- Wildacres 2014
- Political Science for Visual People