Wireman Memorial Golf Tournament 2012
The McColl School Alumni Association will host its sixth-annual Billy O. Wireman Memorial Golf Tournament on Monday, Sept.17, at the Ballantyne Resort. Please mark your calendars and plan to join us for this annual fundraiser which supports student scholarships at the McColl School of Business.
Sponsors and teams are still needed for the event.
Check-in will begin at noon, with a shotgun start at 2 p.m. The format is Captain's Choice/Scramble. The $175 player registration fee covers all greens and cart fees, along with boxed lunches, beverages throughout the day, and a beautiful awards reception immediately following the tournament.
- Queens welcomes the Charlotte Hornets Executive Team to campus
- Attorney General Roy Cooper educates college consumers at Queens
- Queens once again makes U.S. News & World Report's Top 20 List
- Everett Library gets a stunning transformation
- Queens' English Instructor Sarah Creech releases her first novel
- SELA Graduation 2014
- The Dean's Digest - August 2014
- Non-profit volunteer and internship fair provides opportunity for students to live Queens’ motto
- Katrina Schweitzer '14 embarks on a career helping New Orleans families repair their homes
- Queens' biology and environmental science department to develop eagle migration curriculum