Wireman Memorial Golf Tournament 2012
The McColl School Alumni Association will host its sixth-annual Billy O. Wireman Memorial Golf Tournament on Monday, Sept.17, at the Ballantyne Resort. Please mark your calendars and plan to join us for this annual fundraiser which supports student scholarships at the McColl School of Business.
Sponsors and teams are still needed for the event.
Check-in will begin at noon, with a shotgun start at 2 p.m. The format is Captain's Choice/Scramble. The $175 player registration fee covers all greens and cart fees, along with boxed lunches, beverages throughout the day, and a beautiful awards reception immediately following the tournament.
- Tiny preemies get a boost from live music therapy
- Queens Announces MFA Faculty Readings
- The Dean's Digest - May 2013
- New Online Master of Arts in Educational Leadership
- Inaugural MS in Executive Coaching Class Graduates
- Queens Combines Digital Media and Community Engagement in an Experiment of “Flash Philanthropy”
- Sarah Creech's Novel Debut
- Spring MSOD Capstone Presentations
- Dr. Kevin L. Burke Presents on Contracts and Incentives
- Professor Bowen Talks to Charlotte Observer