Wireman Memorial Golf Tournament 2012
The McColl School Alumni Association will host its sixth-annual Billy O. Wireman Memorial Golf Tournament on Monday, Sept.17, at the Ballantyne Resort. Please mark your calendars and plan to join us for this annual fundraiser which supports student scholarships at the McColl School of Business.
Sponsors and teams are still needed for the event.
Check-in will begin at noon, with a shotgun start at 2 p.m. The format is Captain's Choice/Scramble. The $175 player registration fee covers all greens and cart fees, along with boxed lunches, beverages throughout the day, and a beautiful awards reception immediately following the tournament.
- Queens Announces Cherie Swarthout as Director of Athletics
- MFA Residency Welcomes Talented Faculty and Students, Congratulates Graduates
- Students Create Impactful Public Service Announcements
- Queens Celebrates Visionary Women
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2016 Commencement
- Queens Dedicates Campus Spaces to Honor Supportive Donors
- Queens Graduate's Sisters Rally Around Her
- Commencement 2016
- Dr. Michele Shaul Wins the Hunter-Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- Music Therapy Students Awarded Scholarships