World Languages Faculty Present at Conference
Two Faculty Members from the Department of World Languages presented at the 47th Annual Conference of the Foreign Language Association of North Carolina in Winston-Salem. Professor Liliana Wendorff presented "There is Nothing Like a Good Drama: Learning to Say How We Think and Feel," and participated in a roundtable discussion of her research on Peruvian narrative. Coreen Okraski, French instructor and FLANC President, discussed "Aligning the National Standards for Learning Languages with the Common Core State Standards."
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Queens kicks off new online MBA with weekend residency
- Queens speakers offer up powerful advice at the Charlotte Chamber Power of Women event
- Men's basketball team begins season with exhibition game at NC State University
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens
- Queens’ Presbyterian School of Nursing extends its application deadline
- The Dean's Digest - September 2014