World Languages Faculty Present at Conference
Two Faculty Members from the Department of World Languages presented at the 47th Annual Conference of the Foreign Language Association of North Carolina in Winston-Salem. Professor Liliana Wendorff presented "There is Nothing Like a Good Drama: Learning to Say How We Think and Feel," and participated in a roundtable discussion of her research on Peruvian narrative. Coreen Okraski, French instructor and FLANC President, discussed "Aligning the National Standards for Learning Languages with the Common Core State Standards."
- USA Triathlon Awards Queens a Grant to Develop Team and Strengthen Olympic Pipeline
- Queens Honors the Browns with Unveiling of Hall Brown Terrace
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2015 Commencement
- Chaplain Diane Mowrey Wins the 2015 Hunter Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- A Life of Service
- Congratulations Graduates of 2015!
- The Kathryn L. Grigg '87 Courtyard and Outdoor Classroom Adds Beauty to Campus
- Queens Students Cycle Across U.S. to Fundraise for Children with Disabilities.
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of Admissions Dr. Costas Solomou
- Queens Takes One Step Closer to Becoming a Sustainable Campus