World Languages Faculty Present at Conference
Two Faculty Members from the Department of World Languages presented at the 47th Annual Conference of the Foreign Language Association of North Carolina in Winston-Salem. Professor Liliana Wendorff presented "There is Nothing Like a Good Drama: Learning to Say How We Think and Feel," and participated in a roundtable discussion of her research on Peruvian narrative. Coreen Okraski, French instructor and FLANC President, discussed "Aligning the National Standards for Learning Languages with the Common Core State Standards."
- MA Comm Faculty, Alumna Publish Research
- Queens Music Academy Student Performs at Carnegie Hall
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers