World Languages Faculty Present at Conference
Two Faculty Members from the Department of World Languages presented at the 47th Annual Conference of the Foreign Language Association of North Carolina in Winston-Salem. Professor Liliana Wendorff presented "There is Nothing Like a Good Drama: Learning to Say How We Think and Feel," and participated in a roundtable discussion of her research on Peruvian narrative. Coreen Okraski, French instructor and FLANC President, discussed "Aligning the National Standards for Learning Languages with the Common Core State Standards."
- Davis and Gatterdam Awarded for Philanthropy
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week