World Languages Faculty Present at Conference
Two Faculty Members from the Department of World Languages presented at the 47th Annual Conference of the Foreign Language Association of North Carolina in Winston-Salem. Professor Liliana Wendorff presented "There is Nothing Like a Good Drama: Learning to Say How We Think and Feel," and participated in a roundtable discussion of her research on Peruvian narrative. Coreen Okraski, French instructor and FLANC President, discussed "Aligning the National Standards for Learning Languages with the Common Core State Standards."
- Queens Students Cycle Across U.S. to Fundraise for Children with Disabilities.
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of Admissions Dr. Costas Solomou
- Queens Takes One Step Closer to Becoming a Sustainable Campus
- A Celebration of the Generosity of Scholarship Donors
- Queens Announces New Director of Development for the McColl School of Business
- The Dean's Digest - April 2015
- More Than 200 Alumni Representing Six Decades Enjoyed Reunion Weekend
- Queens Announces 2015 Commencement Speakers
- Queens Participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Royals Swim Team Featured on WCCB Charlotte