Yamilette Chacon's Paper Wins Award
07/30/13 - The Evolution, Biology, and Society Section of the American Sociological Association (ASA) has granted the "Graduate Student Paper Award" to instructor Yamilette Chacon (Department of Sociology) for her paper titled "Status-Influence and The Evolution of Chiefdoms." The award ceremony will take place at the ASA annual meeting in New York City on Saturday, August 10, 2013.
- USA Triathlon Awards Queens a Grant to Develop Team and Strengthen Olympic Pipeline
- Queens Honors the Browns with Unveiling of Hall Brown Terrace
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2015 Commencement
- Chaplain Diane Mowrey Wins the 2015 Hunter Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- A Life of Service
- Congratulations Graduates of 2015!
- The Kathryn L. Grigg '87 Courtyard and Outdoor Classroom Adds Beauty to Campus
- Queens Students Cycle Across U.S. to Fundraise for Children with Disabilities.
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of Admissions Dr. Costas Solomou
- Queens Takes One Step Closer to Becoming a Sustainable Campus