Yamilette Chacon's Paper Wins Award
07/30/13 - The Evolution, Biology, and Society Section of the American Sociological Association (ASA) has granted the "Graduate Student Paper Award" to instructor Yamilette Chacon (Department of Sociology) for her paper titled "Status-Influence and The Evolution of Chiefdoms." The award ceremony will take place at the ASA annual meeting in New York City on Saturday, August 10, 2013.
- Queens Music Academy Student Performs at Carnegie Hall
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers
- Bart Lundy Leads Men's Basketball to National Ranking