Yamilette Chacon's Paper Wins Award
07/30/13 - The Evolution, Biology, and Society Section of the American Sociological Association (ASA) has granted the "Graduate Student Paper Award" to instructor Yamilette Chacon (Department of Sociology) for her paper titled "Status-Influence and The Evolution of Chiefdoms." The award ceremony will take place at the ASA annual meeting in New York City on Saturday, August 10, 2013.
- Chuck Wendig '98 Conjures the Force to Discuss His 'Star Wars' Novel
- Megan Wagner '16 Lands Internship-to-Career Opportunity at Siemens Energy
- Charlotte Agenda Declares Men's Basketball Team as 'Charlotte's Team'
- Holly Lane '15 Wins 'Best Student Film' at 100 Words Film Festival
- President Davies Receives Excellence in Leadership Award
- Sally Van Cleve '17 Receives Community Impact Award
- Students Conduct Mock Interviews with Employer Volunteers
- Queens Women's Triathlon Team Wins National Title in First Year
- Generous Gift Positions Queens as Leader in Social Justice
- The Learning Society Shapes Intellectual Dialogue by Hosting Sir Salman Rushdie