Yamilette Chacon's Paper Wins Award
07/30/13 - The Evolution, Biology, and Society Section of the American Sociological Association (ASA) has granted the "Graduate Student Paper Award" to instructor Yamilette Chacon (Department of Sociology) for her paper titled "Status-Influence and The Evolution of Chiefdoms." The award ceremony will take place at the ASA annual meeting in New York City on Saturday, August 10, 2013.
- Queens Receives $2 Million Gift to Establish Preyer Honors and Fellows Programs
- Queens Alumni Assist 'The Lunch Project' Feed Children, Better Their Education
- Freshmen Connect Through Interfaith Urban Immersion Experience
- Queens Participates in Heart Walk, Supports American Heart Association
- Famed Horowitz Piano Comes to Queens
- Cato Call for Third-Party Comments
- Online MSN Program Alumna First to Earn CNL Certification
- Forty Organizations Attend Non-Profit Volunteer and Internship Fair
- MFA Alumna Amy Bagwell Inspires Others through "The Wall Poems of Charlotte"
- MSOD Community Leadership Project Seeks Donations