Yamilette Chacon's Paper Wins Award
07/30/13 - The Evolution, Biology, and Society Section of the American Sociological Association (ASA) has granted the "Graduate Student Paper Award" to instructor Yamilette Chacon (Department of Sociology) for her paper titled "Status-Influence and The Evolution of Chiefdoms." The award ceremony will take place at the ASA annual meeting in New York City on Saturday, August 10, 2013.
- Non-profit volunteer and internship fair provides opportunity for students to live Queens’ motto
- Katrina Schweitzer '14 embarks on a career helping New Orleans families repair their homes
- Queens' biology and environmental science department to develop eagle migration curriculum
- Queens joins SAGE's Tuition Rewards Program
- Charlotte magazine features Queens' stylish president, Dr. Pamela Davies
- Dr, Burke on Abraham Lincoln
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens received #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens