Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
Queens Chamber Singers is pleased to announce their upcoming choral concert, taking place Sunday, April 6 at 3 p.m. in Belk Chapel at Queens. They will be performing "A Little Jazz Mass" by contemporary English composer, Bob Chilcott, along with other contemporary choral music.
The group regularly performs for the University and community functions, including a recent performance at Myers Park Baptist Church and an upcoming program at the Trinity Academy of Raleigh on Friday, March 14.
The Chambers Singers is an all-women, audition-only choral ensemble that performs secular and sacred choral works from the fifteenth through the twentieth centuries. The Chamber Singers is a small ensemble class (for credit) comprised of Music and Music Therapy majors.
- Professor Morri Creech is named a Pulitzer Prize Finalist
- Dr. Best Co-authors Textbook Chapter
- Student Carl Schlotman releases a book that helps students attain internships and jobs
- Queens students and alumni rub elbows with top employers at Schmoozapalooza
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Israel's Poem Published in Queens Magazine.
- Dr, Perkins Will Present a Climate Change Paper at Meeting
- Dr. Patrick Connor, Panthers head team physician, gives a behind-the-scenes look at sports medicine
- Dr. Commins Publishes Article