Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
Queens Chamber Singers is pleased to announce their upcoming choral concert, taking place Sunday, April 6 at 3 p.m. in Belk Chapel at Queens. They will be performing "A Little Jazz Mass" by contemporary English composer, Bob Chilcott, along with other contemporary choral music.
The group regularly performs for the University and community functions, including a recent performance at Myers Park Baptist Church and an upcoming program at the Trinity Academy of Raleigh on Friday, March 14.
The Chambers Singers is an all-women, audition-only choral ensemble that performs secular and sacred choral works from the fifteenth through the twentieth centuries. The Chamber Singers is a small ensemble class (for credit) comprised of Music and Music Therapy majors.
- Conceptual Era Places Emphasis on Liberal Arts
- New MSOD Course: Learning & Facilitation
- Dr. McArthur Shares Insight into PokemonGo
- Dr. Commins Named Engaged Faculty Scholar for 2016-17
- Swim Teams Collect 22 All-American Student-Athlete Honors
- Queens Ranked A Best College for Veterans
- STARTALK Summer Program Offers High Schoolers Language Immersion Opportunities
- Faculty-Student Project Produces, Fires Wood Kiln
- Queens Military Students Welcome General Pace, Veterans to Campus
- Dr. Perkins, Queens Students Work with Community to Improve Water Quality