Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
Queens Chamber Singers is pleased to announce their upcoming choral concert, taking place Sunday, April 6 at 3 p.m. in Belk Chapel at Queens. They will be performing "A Little Jazz Mass" by contemporary English composer, Bob Chilcott, along with other contemporary choral music.
The group regularly performs for the University and community functions, including a recent performance at Myers Park Baptist Church and an upcoming program at the Trinity Academy of Raleigh on Friday, March 14.
The Chambers Singers is an all-women, audition-only choral ensemble that performs secular and sacred choral works from the fifteenth through the twentieth centuries. The Chamber Singers is a small ensemble class (for credit) comprised of Music and Music Therapy majors.
- Alumna Named Georgia's Elementary Science Teacher of the Year
- Knight School and Google Fiber Announce Partnership to Serve Community
- Professor Jonas Discusses Healthcare on WFAE
- Queens Announces First Destination Report
- U.S. News & World Report Praises Queens Online Programs
- Student Perseveres Despite Uncertain Future
- Fall 2016 Knight School Dean's List
- Faculty, Alumna Recognized by CharlotteFive for Blogs
- Andrea B. Smith Named Queens' 2016 BusinessWoman of the Year
- Funderburk Publishes Poetry, MFA Faculty Named Genius Award Winners