Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
Queens Chamber Singers is pleased to announce their upcoming choral concert, taking place Sunday, April 6 at 3 p.m. in Belk Chapel at Queens. They will be performing "A Little Jazz Mass" by contemporary English composer, Bob Chilcott, along with other contemporary choral music.
The group regularly performs for the University and community functions, including a recent performance at Myers Park Baptist Church and an upcoming program at the Trinity Academy of Raleigh on Friday, March 14.
The Chambers Singers is an all-women, audition-only choral ensemble that performs secular and sacred choral works from the fifteenth through the twentieth centuries. The Chamber Singers is a small ensemble class (for credit) comprised of Music and Music Therapy majors.
- Second Novel Book Deal
- The Dean's Digest - October 2014
- Wildacres 2014
- Political Science for Visual People
- Nola the golden girl brightens the Queens community
- Queens students practice interviewing with top Charlotte organizations
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"