Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
Queens Chamber Singers is pleased to announce their upcoming choral concert, taking place Sunday, April 6 at 3 p.m. in Belk Chapel at Queens. They will be performing "A Little Jazz Mass" by contemporary English composer, Bob Chilcott, along with other contemporary choral music.
The group regularly performs for the University and community functions, including a recent performance at Myers Park Baptist Church and an upcoming program at the Trinity Academy of Raleigh on Friday, March 14.
The Chambers Singers is an all-women, audition-only choral ensemble that performs secular and sacred choral works from the fifteenth through the twentieth centuries. The Chamber Singers is a small ensemble class (for credit) comprised of Music and Music Therapy majors.
- Queens Announces University Snapchat Account
- Women's Basketball Team Partners with Samaritan's Feet to Provide Kids With Shoes
- Queens Receives $2 Million Gift to Establish Preyer Honors and Fellows Programs
- Queens Alumni Assist 'The Lunch Project' Feed Children, Better Their Education
- Freshmen Connect Through Interfaith Urban Immersion Experience
- Queens Participates in Heart Walk, Supports American Heart Association
- Famed Horowitz Piano Comes to Queens
- Cato Call for Third-Party Comments
- Online MSN Program Alumna First to Earn CNL Certification
- Forty Organizations Attend Non-Profit Volunteer and Internship Fair