Mission and Goals
The Office of the Registrar at Queens University of Charlotte is charged with ensuring the integrity, accuracy, and security of student academic records. We strive to provide the highest level of service to all constituencies both within and outside the University.
- To maintain and protect academic records with accuracy and in accordance with FERPA standards.
- To monitor transfer credit, registrations, grading, and graduation processes.
- To enforce academic policies and procedures.
- To assist all constituencies with professionalism, respect, and integrity.
- To respond to inquiries in a timely and consistent manner.
- To adhere to the Honor Code of Queens University of Charlotte.
The Office of the Registrar is located in Jernigan Hall, Room 101.
Phone Number: 704 337-2242
Fax Number: 704 337-2218
Staff Directory and Key Contacts
Academic Records Specialist
- Policies and Procedures
- Degree Audits
- Advising Module Coordinator
- Commencement Processing
Application Software Specialist
Technology and Online Services Coordinator