The Queens University of Charlotte Registrar's Office permanently maintains a student's academic record. Requests for transcripts must be made on-line or in writing. Phone requests will not be accepted.
There are two types of Transcripts, Official and Unofficial.
- Official transcripts bear the university seal and the Registrar's signature.
- Official transcripts are issued only to an academic institution, governmental agency or employer.
- Official transcripts are issued to the institution in care of the student ONLY if it is to be included as part of a self-managed application packet. The transcript will be placed in a sealed envelope bearing the Registrar's signature. This sealed envelope may not be opened by the student.
- Official transcripts cannot be issued if there is any financial obligation due to the University.
How to Order an Official Transcript
Queens University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the internet. Order your transcript now.
The National Student Clearinghouse provides on-line order services for Queens students and alumni. This on-line service provides e-mail notifications as orders are received and processed by the Registrar's Office.
- To order an official transcript, click here.
- The site will walk you through the process. You will be required to enter your personal information, recipient information your payment information.
- You have three Delivery Options to choose from: Be sure to print out and sign the consent form. Fax or e-mail the form directly to the National Student Clearinghouse at the number provided on the form. Orders will not be available to the Registrar's Office unless this form is received.
- Deliver electronically, via eScripSafe Server*
- Mail transcript
- Hold for pickup - you may pick up your transcript in the Registrar's Office
- Be sure to print out and sign the consent form. fax or e-mail the form directly to the National Student Clearinghouse at the number provided on the form. Orders will not be available to the Registrar's Office unless this form is received.
- If you need help or have questions about the National Student Clearinghouse's transcript ordering service, contact them via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (703) 742-7791.
Timeframe: Normal processing time for transcripts requests is 2-3 business days except during peak periods. During peak periods, such as the beginning or ending of a semester, please allow 4-5 business days for your order to be processed. An additional 2-3 business days will be required If you attended Queens prior to 1989.
If you attended the Presbyterian School of Nursing please allow an additional 2-3 extra business days for processing. Please be sure to note your dates of attendance when placing your order.
Fees: $7.25 per transcript. Your credit card will be charged after your order has been completed. Note: price may change without notice.
Tracking: Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also check order status or history online. Enter your tracking number that was sent to you in your order confirmation and your e-mail address. You will be able to see the status of your transcript.
Financial Holds: If you have an outstanding financial obligation with the University, a transcript cannot be issued. Please contact Student Financial Services (SFS) at 704-337-2225 to make any necessary payment arrangements. Once your account has been cleared please e-mail email@example.com. We will then complete the processing of your request.
*Electronic Transcript Delivery Option for Official Transcripts
This is the preferred delivery method for your Queens University of Charlotte transcript. We are partnering with eScrip-Safe, a secure Electronic Transcript Delivery Network. Place your request on-line and choose the delivery option: Electronic PDF on the Recipient tab. You will be required to enter the recipient's e-mail address. The benefits are:
- No additional fees.
- Extremely secure. Transcripts will not be e-mailed. They will be sent to eScrip-Safe's secure server, where the recipient will retrieve the transcript.
- Excellent tracking capabilities - we will know who and when your transcript is viewed.
- Easy-to-use for senders & recipients
- Meets industry & national standards - FERPA compliant
- An unofficial transcript does not bear the university seal nor other certifying marks and is stamped "Unofficial".
- Unofficial transcripts are issued directly to the student.
- Unofficial transcripts cannot be issued if there is any financial obligation due to the University.
- Current students may print their unofficial transcript from myAccount or visit the Registrar's Office to secure an unofficial transcript.
- Unofficial transcripts may take 4-5 working days to process.
- There is NO CHARGE for unofficial transcripts.
- Unofficial transcripts can be mailed, faxed, or held for pick-up by the student.
How to Order an Unofficial Transcript
Current Students: Current students with access to myAccount can view and print their unofficial transcript online. PLEASE UTILIZE THIS FUNCTION.
Former Students: You may request an Unofficial Transcript by completing the Transcript Request Form. Please remember to sign the request form (electronic signature will not be accepted). The form can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 704.337.2218, or mailed to:
Queens University of Charlotte
Office of the Registrar
1900 Selwyn Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28274