Benefits & Services
Benefits to Employers
Employers who participate in the Queens Internship Program work with the best and the brightest talent.
There are many benefits to hiring Queens interns. Queens interns:
- can be evaluated and trained for possible future employment.
- will increase an employer’s visibility on campus through word of mouth and marketing opportunities.
- offer new ideas and innovative approaches.
- bring enthusiasm and eagerness to the work place.
- provide the internship supervisor with an opportunity to develop mentoring skills.
Services for Employers
The Vandiver Center for Career Development staff offer support to employers through the entire internship process. We offer employers use of the Queens Online Job Board free of charge to post internship, part-time and full-time opportunities to Queens students and alumni. Employers may also browse the resumes of students and alumni to find potential candidates.
Employer Instructions for the Queens Online Job Board
- Go to www.collegecentral.com/queens
- Click on Employers
- Click on Create Account
- Enter your contact information and email address.
- Create an Access ID and click Register
- You will receive a password within 1-2 business days. You may change your password at any time once you have been approved.
- When you receive your password, return to www.collegecentral.com/queens and click Employers
- Enter your Access ID and password.
If you have any questions or need assistance with your registration, please contact Vandiver Center for Career Development Office: email@example.com, 704-337-2337.
Learn more about our services for employers.
Queens' Vandiver Center for Career Development Internship Program information is subject to change without notice.