Registrar's Office: Resources
Queens University of Charlotte has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide all official transcript ordering services.
All processing fees will be paid through their secure server on your debit/credit card. The online service walks you through the ordering process and provides notifications as orders are received and processed by the Registrar's Office. Please sign the consent form electronically or print, sign and fax it to the National Student Clearinghouse. Orders will not be available to the Registrar's Office unless a consent form is signed.
- Current students may access their unofficial transcripts through MyAccount.
- Former students may complete the Academic Unofficial Transcript Form.
- Note: If you have an outstanding financial obligation with the University, a transcript will not be issued. Please contact Student Financial Services at 704-337-2225 to make all necessary payment arrangements.
Check out our Transfer Credits page to learn more about the requirements you need to become a Royal.
- Academic Unofficial Transcript Form
- Diploma Replacement
- Enrollment Verification
- Major/Minor Change
- Registration Exception
- Transfer Credit Approval - Undergraduate
- Greater Charlotte Consortium
You may reach The Registrar's Office by calling the office at 704-337-2242, by emailing email@example.com or by visiting the campus office in Jernigan Hall 101.