Make the Most of Your Summer
Queens welcomes current Queens students, students from other colleges and universities, and local adults seeking learning opportunities for personal or professional growth to join our summer session classes. We also offer several summer courses online, so students do not have to live in the Charlotte area to get started.
Session 1 - May 14 - July 27, 2018
Session 2 - May 14 - June 15, 2018
Session 3 - June 25 - July 27, 2018
BEnefits of Enrollment
- Keeps you on-track to graduate in four years.
- More than 60 online courses are offered. You don't have to live on campus to get Queens credit during the summer.
- Evening courses make it possible to take classes with a full-time job or internship.
- Short sessions and smaller classes.
- Nursing prerequisites available.
- Expanded selection of general education/foundation courses.
- Merit scholarships available to Queens students with a 3.5 GPA or higher and enrolled in at least six summer hours.
Search summer session sources by availability, department, term, course number and
- Summer General Education Offerings
- Summer Schedule: Undergraduate
- Summer Schedule: Graduate
- Searchable Summer Schedule
Any questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 704-337-2357.