Adult Undergraduate Application
Begin the Application Process
You're financially independent and may be returning to college after a long time away, or perhaps you're juggling school with obligations like work or family. We want to support you as you pursue your bachelor's degree. Begin today, and make the next step toward your new start.
1. Complete an online application.
2. Request transcripts.*
Request official transcripts from all previously attended colleges or universities as well as your high school transcript. Send transcripts to:
Queens University of Charlotte
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
1900 Selwyn Ave.
Charlotte, NC 28274
Submit electronic transcripts to email@example.com.
3. Submit a signed statement of good standing form.
4. Attend a Post-Traditional Open House.
We welcome you to come by for a campus tour or an info session to see why so many people who visit Queens decide to become Queens students. Post-Traditional Open House is an evening event that is recommended for adult students returning to school.
5. Submit a FAFSA if required for attendance.
Queens code: 002957
*All transcripts must be included on the application regardless if transfer of credit is earned. An admissions decision will not be made until all transcripts have been received. Students who fail to disclose all transcripts are subject to having their admissions decision rescinded.
Is This the Right Application for You?
Wondering which application path is best for you? We'll help. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 800-849-0202 ext. 2212, or 704-447-2212. Here are other paths:
- Freshman/Transfer Admissions - for students about to graduate from high school or transferring from another institution who are looking for a classic college experience on campus.
- Graduate Admissions - for students who have already completed a bachelor's degree.