Music and Music Therapy Scholarships
The Music Department awards music scholarships to deserving prospective music majors, including majors in Music and Music Therapy. Music scholarships are based on preparation, musical talent, academic achievement, and potential. Music Scholarships range up to $10,000 annually.
Endowed Music Scholarships include the following:
- Ivan F. Chambers Scholarship
- Joseph Lammers Scholarship
- Gutmann Scholarship
- Ann Vandiver O'Quinn Scholarship
- Grace Hamrick Scholarship
- George Stegner Scholarship
- Mary Kennedy Scholarship
Priority for awarding Music Scholarships will be given to students who audition and interview on campus.
Register for one of the following audition dates.
- Saturday, December 2, 2017
- Saturday, January 27, 2018
- Saturday, February 3, 2018
- Saturday, February 10, 2018
- Friday, February 23, 2018
Students wishing to major in music or music therapy must first apply and be admitted to Queens. Admission to the university does not guarantee admission to the Art, Design and Music Department. The department offers scholarships to some Music and Music Therapy majors. These awards are competitive and based on talent and need.
For more information, please contact our Performance and Audition Coordinator at email@example.com.