Honoring Your Support
There are many ways to show your support of Queens, from a one-time gift of any amount to a long-term planned gift. Established giving societies help us honor you and your support.
- The Adelaide Society celebrates donors who have given any amount for the previous five consecutive years or more.
- The Royal Society celebrates donors who demonstrate their commitment to the Queens Fund through gifts of $1,500 or more. These gifts are used to provide hundreds of bright, talented students the opportunity to attend Queens. Each fall, the Royal Society Dinner celebrates these generous donors.
- The Ministrare Leadership Society recognizes donors who have contributed $1 million or more.
- Members of the Albright Legacy Society have included Queens in their long-term planning through bequests, will or a trust.
- Scholars Luncheon recognizes generous named annual and endowed scholarship donors and provides scholarship recipients an opportunity to offer their thanks in person. Held each spring since 2005, this special event features personal donor and recipient testimonials and honors those who have made significant contributions to new or existing scholarship funds that year.
To learn more about supporting Queens by becoming a member of a giving society, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 704-337-2285.