Music Academy Fees & Policies
Private Instruction Tuition Fees
30 minute lesson per week $448
45 minute lesson per week $602*
60 minute lesson per week $770
(Note: Price 14-week per term)
*The staff strongly advises a 45-minute private lesson for students above the beginner level.
For further information, email or call April Jackson, Music Academy Coordinator, at 704-337-2213.
Music Therapy Tuition Fees
30 minute weekly session $265
45 minute weekly session $365
Frances J. McClain Bell Choir $215
MT Group Rate $275
(Note: Price 12-week per term)
(Min. 3 clients, 50-minute sessions)
For further information, email or call Meg Stanley Johnson, Music Therapy Clinical Coordinator, at 704-337-2520.
*We Accept American Express, Visa and Mastercard.
Fees are due before the beginning of each term and must be paid in full by the following dates:
- Music Academy lesson fees due: Friday, August 25, 2017, & Friday, January 5, 2018
- Music Therapy Clinic Session fees due: Friday, September 1, 2017, & Friday, January 12, 2018
No lessons will be given until fees are paid for the term.
Attendance, Practice Requirements, and Progress Reports
- At the beginning of each term instructors will contact each student to schedule lessons/sessions.
No student may change teachers except between terms.
- Lessons/Sessions missed by students will not be made up. All lessons/sessions missed by the teacher/therapist will be made up.
- Students will be dropped for poor attendance, inconsistent practice and preparation. At the end of each term, the staff sends a progress report to parents giving an evaluation of the student's aptitude, ability, attitude and progress. The Term II report will indicate whether the teacher considers it advisable for the student to continue lessons.
- If a student withdraws before the completion of the term, there will be no refund of fees. Students are expected to notify their instructor in advance if they must miss lessons or sessions by calling the instructor.