As a whole the Queens Graduates of the Last Decade represent a third of Queens' alumni nationwide. You are a member of one of the largest alumni constituency groups and have the ability to make a difference in the future of Queens. As individuals you are powerful, but as a whole you can shape the future of Queens and its students.
One of the ways to make a lasting impact is by making an annual gift to Queens. Every gift, no matter the size, makes a difference. Alumni participation in giving is a symbol of your pride in Queens. You can allocate your gift to any school, department or program at Queens.
- Return a favor. Over 90% of Queens students receive a scholarship to attend Queens. By giving back you are giving the university an opportunity to provide another student the opportunity to attend Queens as well.
- Out of desire to see Queens maintain its high academic standards and continue to move forward.
- To join the over 1,600 other Queens alumni who support the Queens Fund each year.
- To show the community, foundations and corporations that our Alumni support their university. Corporations and foundations often gauge their funding decisions on the amount of support an institution receives from their alumni.
- As a simple way of saying "Thank You."
To make a gift or learn more about GOLD Giving, please contact Patrick Lynch, Assistant Director of Annual Giving (email@example.com; 704-337-2595).