An on-campus resource for you throughout your academic journey.
The Registrar's Office is charged with ensuring the integrity, accuracy and security of student academic records. We strive to provide the highest level of service to all constituencies, both within and outside of the university.
Use the online course search tool for up-to-date course offerings and information.
Course and Final Exam Schedules
- 2020 Fall Final Exam Schedule
- 2021 Spring Undergraduate Schedule
- 2021 Spring Graduate Schedule
- 2021 Summer Undergraduate Schedule
- 2021 Summer Graduate Schedule
Current Academic Catalog
Previous Academic Catalogs
- 2019-2020 Academic Catalog
- 2018-2019 Academic Catalog
- 2017-2018 Academic Catalog
- 2016-2017 Academic Catalog
- 2015-2016 Academic Catalog
- 2014-2015 Academic Catalog
- 2013-2014 Academic Catalog
Current Academic Calendars
- 2020-2021 REVISED Undergraduate Academic Calendar
- 2020-2021 Graduate Academic Calendar 8-Week Sessions
- 2020-2021 Graduate Academic Calendar 16-Week Session
- 2021-2022 Undergraduate Academic Calendar
- 2021-2022 Graduate Academic Calendar 8-Week Sessions
Five-Year Academic Calendar
Interfaith Faith Calendar
Transfer and Transcript Forms
For resources associated with transcript requests, transfer information, and major changes, please view Registrar Resources.
Policies and Procedures
- Solomon Agreement
- Voter Registration: Queens University of Charlotte encourages and provides all students enrolled at the University access to voting opportunities. Please visit the North Carolina State Board of Elections to explore, learn, and utilize these options.
You may reach The Registrar's Office by calling the office at 704-337-2242, by emailing email@example.com or by visiting the campus office in Jernigan Hall 101.