BA in Communication
Take Your First Step Toward Your Degree
Strike the balance in work and life.
When it comes to finding work/life balance, flexibility is key. That’s why we designed a bachelor's in communication that works with your schedule. Our adult undergraduate program in communication has been completely revamped to be more accessible, flexible and affordable than ever. Since you only have to come to campus the first and last term (unless you want to take more on campus courses), we’ve further eliminated the hurdles between you and your degree. Check out our detailed path to graduation and take the next step with us.
When seeking your bachelor's degree in the Knight School of Communication, you will explore the role of communication in our world and how to prepare for each and every one of them. You’ll be exposed to traditional and new forms of communication to become a better, more confident communicator in a wide variety of settings. After you choose a focus area, we’ll provide the framework to guide your studies in order to meet your goals in a timely fashion.
Value of Being a Communication Major
- Minimal time a student has to be on campus
- Access to the Knight School computer lab
- Access to Knight School media equipment
- Access to faculty/staff through traditional and virtual office hours
- Explore our adult undergraduate program to determine if this program is the best fit for you.
- Submit your application and supporting documents.
- Reach out to our admissions team with any questions you may have. They can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-337-2212.
"An advisor at CPCC thought Queens would be a perfect fit for my creative ambitions. After doing some research that same day, I was sold. Queens won me over with its small class sizes, individualized approach to education and variety of courses."—Nathalie '20