Certificate IN Integrated Digital Strategy
A Graduate Certificate requires 3 credit-hours of required core courses and 12 credit-hours from the concentration for a total of 15 credit-hours. This certificate is available in a fully online program. Campus-based students may enroll in these courses in on-campus, hybrid, or online formats as available. Graduate certificates enroll students as non-degree status.
The graduate certificate in integrated digital strategy in the Knight School of Communication prepares post-baccalaureate students to incorporate digital, social, and participatory media channels into their existing audience management and marketing practice. The certificate is designed to explore the theory and practice of strategic communication planning with particular emphasis on:
- researching content themes in existing social and participatory media conversations, and
- creating interventions to build, shape, and promote audience engagement in the digital context.
Students and practitioners from a wide variety of fields—marketing, public relations, advertising, corporate communications, healthcare, event management, government, human resources and consumer relations—can directly and immediately apply the lessons of a certificate in integrated digital strategy to their daily work.
The graduate certificate in Integrated Digital Strategy requires 15 credit-hours of graduate coursework in communication from the following courses:
- Constructing Messages and Audiences (included in the degree core course)
- Strategic Communication for Global Audiences
- Creativity and Networks
- Organizational Identity and Brand
- Digital Experience Design
Schedule a visit, an online information session or let us answer your questions: 704-337-2314 or firstname.lastname@example.org.