Mission & Vision
The McColl School of Business educates students to become successful business and professional leaders who are competent, understand the importance of character, and are committed to their communities.
The McColl School will earn a national reputation among AACSB-accredited business schools, distinguished by its leadership focus, integration within the business community, and its personalized and transformational educational experiences.
- A Place of Ideas - We value diversity in thought, collaboration, risk-taking and the freedom from traditional constraints or paradigms.
- Integrity - We value honesty, hard work and doing the right thing even when it is the hard thing to do.
- Excellence in Teaching - We value student learning, using multiple approaches and disciplines to solve real-world problems and making learning fun.
- Collaborative Work Environment - We value working together as faculty and staff to help others, providing timely responses and being respectful to all.
- Enduring and Enriching Relationships - We value developing and maintaining personal relationships with our students, alumni and our community, and being a place where students can always come back.
- Knowledge - We value learning and critical thinking through research and creative activity.
Demographics and outcomes
Dr. Rick Mathieu
Senior Director of Enrollment & Student Services
Senior Director of Enrollment Management & Student Services
Dr. Beth Schneider
Director of Undergraduate Programs
Graduate Admissions Coordinator
Assistant Director of Graduate Enrollment & Student Services
Greg Berka, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Organizational Behavior
Director, MS in Talent & Organization Development
Assistant Director of Leadership Initiatives
McColl School of Business Board of Advisors
The McColl School of Business Board of Advisors include executives from several Fortune 500 companies, nonprofit and community leaders, and entrepreneurs who support the mission of the school and guide the direction of our development and programs.
Dr. Rick Mathieu, Dean, McColl School of Business
|David M. Anderson||CEO
|Frank E. Arado||Partner
Katten Muchin Rosenman, LLP
|Joseph Bonnin||Director Structured Finance
Siemens Government Technologies
Cope Leadership & Company
|Todd Cunningham||SVP of HR & Talent
|Durral Gilbert||Community Leader|
|Ralph H. Groce, III, MBA '11||Bank of New York|
|Jonathan Halkyard||Chief Executive Officer
Extended Stay America
|Christopher A. Halmy||Adjunct Instructor
Queens University of Charlotte
|Sean Leary, MBA '12||Financial Executive
|Molly Festa McMillin, MBA '15||SVP, Group Finance Officer
Wells Fargo Asset Management
|Mark Maraffi||Senior Vice President, Wealth Advisors Regional Director
|Brian Natwick, MBA '03||President & COO
|Chris Payton, MBA '03||Line of Business Staffing and Operations Executive
Bank of America
|Roger A. Ray, MD||Consultant to the President/CEO at Atrium Health|
|Brian Savoy||SVP, Business Transformation and Technology
Duke Energy Corporation
|Josh Tarr||Director of Human Resources
|Carson Tate, CCP '10, MSOD '11||Managing Partner
Working Simply, Inc.
|Todd Tibbits||President & CEO
YMCA of Greater Charlotte
|John Tighe||President & CEO
|Sandeep Uthra, MBA '06||Chief Information Officer
Truliant Federal Credit Union
|Ken Walker||Partner & Executive Chairman/CEO
Falfurrias Capital Partners
|Bob L. Woods, Jr., MBA '01||Model Risk Management
Bank of America
Nestled in the historic Myers Park neighborhood, we are just minutes from Uptown Charlotte. Come visit us.
Sykes Learning Center
1900 Selwyn Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28274