Make the Most of Your Summer
Queens welcomes current Queens students, students from other colleges and universities, and local adults seeking learning opportunities for personal or professional growth to join our summer session classes. We also offer several summer courses online, so students do not have to live in the Charlotte area to get started.
Session 1 - May 11 - July 24, 2019
Session 2 - May 11 - June 12, 2019
Session 3 - June 22 - July 24, 2019
BEnefits of Enrollment
- Keeps you on-track to graduate in four years.
- More than 60 online courses are offered. You don't have to live on campus to get Queens credit during the summer.
- Evening courses make it possible to take classes with a full-time job or internship.
- Short sessions and smaller classes.
- Nursing prerequisites available.
- Expanded selection of general education/foundation courses.
- Merit scholarships available to Queens students with a 3.5 GPA or higher and enrolled in at least six summer hours.
Summer 2019 Course Offerings
Search summer session sources by availability, department, term, course number and
- General Education Offerings
- Undergraduate Schedule
- Graduate Schedule
- Searchable Summer Schedule (2019 summer courses will be posted in early 2019)
Any questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 704-337-2357.
Tuition rates for graduate students differ across programs and colleges. Refer to the graduate tuition page for specific rates and information.