Make the Most of Your Summer
Queens welcomes current Queens students, students from other colleges and universities, high school students, and local adults seeking learning opportunities for personal or professional growth to join our summer session classes. All summer courses are offered online in 2020, so students do not have to live in the Charlotte area to get started.
Session 1: May 11 – July 30, 2020
Session 2: May 11 – June 19, 2020
Session 3: June 22 – July 30, 2020
BEnefits of Enrollment
- Keeps you on-track to graduate in four years.
- Expanded selection of general education/foundation courses.
- Evening courses make it possible to take classes with a full-time job or internship.
- Short sessions and smaller classes.
- Nursing prerequisites available.
- Merit scholarships available to Queens students with a 3.5 GPA or higher and enrolled in at least six summer hours.
- High school students can explore subjects not available at their high schools.
Summer 2020 Course Offerings
Search summer session sources by availability, department, term, course number and program:
Any questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-337-2357.
The summer session tuition rate for current Queens students, visiting college students, adult professionals and high school students will be determined in fall 2021. Visit each respective webpage for additional information.
Tuition rates for graduate students differ across programs and colleges. Refer to the graduate tuition page for specific rates and information.