We encourage all students to take summer classes at Queens. As a future Queens graduate, it is our hope that you would complete all
of your coursework on this campus - especially since only Queens courses count toward
“Whether you choose to be an online student or come to campus, you will not regret
your decision. It’s a wonderful way to be able to focus on a few courses, and get
a head start on the year ahead.”—Carter Harrison
How to Register
Register for summer courses through myaccount.queens.edu. Please contact your academic advisor if you have specific questions.
Session 1: May 13 – August 1, 2019
Session 2: May 13 – June 20, 2019
Session 3: June 24 – August 1, 2019
View and search for summer courses (summer courses will be posted in early 2019)
Why Enroll in Summer Session?
- Grades count toward your GPA.
- No transfer hassle.
- Same faculty from the fall and spring term.
- Enjoy Charlotte all Charlotte has to offer while getting ahead on coursework.
- More than 60 online courses are offered. You don't have to live on campus to get Queens
credit during the summer.
- Evening courses (beginning at 5:30 p.m. or later) make it possible to take classes
with a full-time job or internship.
- Short sessions and smaller classes.
- Ample, convenient parking.
- Lighten your fall or spring course load.
- JBIP students are back in time for Summer III.
- Nursing prerequisites available.
- Expanded selection of general education/foundation courses for traditional undergraduate and adult undergraduate students.
- $480 per credit hour
- Merit award available to students with a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher and enrolled in 6 credit
hours or more