Current Students - Summer Session
We encourage all students to take summer classes at Queens. As a future Queens graduate, it is our hope that you would complete all of your coursework at this university - especially since only Queens courses count toward your GPA.
“You will not regret your decision. It’s a wonderful way to be able to focus on a few courses and get a head start on the year ahead.”—Carter Harrison
How to Register
Register for summer courses through myaccount.queens.edu. Please contact your academic advisor if you have specific questions.
Session 1: May 11 – July 30, 2020
Session 2: May 11 – June 19, 2020
Session 3: June 22 – July 30, 2020
Why Enroll in Summer Session?
- Grades count toward your GPA.
- No transfer hassle.
- Same faculty from the fall and spring term.
- All summer courses are offered online in 2020, so students do not have to live in the Charlotte area to get Queens credit during the summer.
- Evening courses (beginning at 5:30 p.m. or later) make it possible to take classes with a full-time job or internship.
- Short sessions and smaller classes.
- Lighten your fall or spring course load.
- Nursing prerequisites available.
- Expanded selection of general education/foundation courses for traditional undergraduate and adult undergraduate students.
- $480 per credit hour
- Merit award available to students with a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher and enrolled in 6 credit hours or more