Visiting Students - Summer Session
Visiting students not currently enrolled at Queens University of Charlotte are eligible to take summer courses with us. They may include, but are not limited to, those who need prerequisites for professional or graduate school or wish to take courses that will transfer to their regularly-enrolled college or university.
Information for current Queens students can be found here.
How to Apply
Session 1: May 11 – July 30, 2020
Session 2: May 11 – June 19, 2020
Session 3: June 22 – July 30, 2020
Why Enroll in Summer Session?
- All summer courses are offered online in 2020, so students do not have to live in the Charlotte area to get started.
- Lighten your fall or spring course load.
- Evening courses (beginning at 5:30 p.m. or later) make it possible to take classes with a full-time job or internship.
- Short sessions and smaller classes.
- Expanded selection of nursing prerequisites and general education/foundation courses (check with your advisor to ensure you register for the correct, transferable classes).
Learn more about the cost of attendance, estimated additional fees, and financial aid opportunities for visiting students.