Visiting Students - Summer Session
Visiting students are not currently enrolled at Queens University of Charlotte, but are eligible to take summer courses with us. They include, but are not limited to:
- Those who need prerequisites for professional or graduate school
- College students who are living in Charlotte for the summer and wish to take courses that will transfer to their regularly-enrolled college or university
How to Apply
Session 1: May 13 – August 1, 2019
Session 2: May 13 – June 20, 2019
Session 3: June 24 – August 1, 2019
View and search for summer courses (summer courses will be posted in early 2019)
Why Enroll in Summer Session?
- More than 60 online courses are offered. You don't have to live on campus to get Queens credit during the summer.
- Evening courses (beginning at 5:30 p.m. or later) make it possible to take classes with a full-time job or internship.
- Lighten your Fall or Spring course load.
- Short sessions and smaller classes.
- Ample, convenient parking.
- Expanded selection of nursing prerequisites and general education/foundation courses (check with your advisor to ensure you register for the correct, transferable classes).
$480 per credit hour