Financial Aid Forms 2021-22
Forms for the Financial Aid Process
We are committed to assisting you with making your educational investment manageable for you and your family. Our team is available to assist you throughout the financial aid process and to help navigate through the forms below.
If you are not sure if you are a dependent or independent students, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-337-2225 for clarification or with any other questions you may have.
- Access Code Form - this code is necessary to discuss your student account via phone and must be provided by third parties (parents or guardians) when discussing a student account that is not their own.
- Cash Management Form - necessary for students to use federal financial aid for discretionary charges including health insurance, bookstore charges and fines.
- 2021-22 Loan Change Request Form - this form is used to reduce the amount of direct federal and alternative loans utilized by undergraduate or graduate students.
- 2021-22 Parent PLUS Loan Change Request Form - this form is used by parents choosing not to utilize the entire amount of Parent Plus loan dollars for which they are eligible.
- Student Refund Direct Deposit Form – completion of this form allows students to have financial aid refunds direct deposited into the financial institution of their choice.
- Verification of Assets Form - this form is used by students or parents to provide their assets information which will be added to the FAFSA application.
- Student Supplemental Income Verification Form - this form is used by independent students who indicated on their FAFSA that there was no income earned during 2019 and the 2019 income tax return was not filed with the IRS.
- Parent Supplemental Income Verification Form - this form is used by parents who according to the FAFSA application did not earn
any income during 2019 and the 2019 income tax return was not filed with the IRS.