We understand that you are making a significant investment in your future. Queens offers multiple payment options designed to make your investment as simple as possible.
Payment Due Dates
Fall- August 1
Spring- January 6
Summer- May 1
Payment is due upon registration of course(s) for any student enrolling after the payment due date. In order for your account to be considered in good standing, you must pay in full by the corresponding term due date or be set up on the payment plan. See below for how to pay online, payment plan options, and instructions.
The first late fee of $75 is issued one month after the payment deadline. Subsequent fees of $75 are assessed at the end of each month that your account is not in good standing. Students will be notified via their Queens email account before a late fee is placed to allow time to clear the outstanding balance.
Paying Online & Payment Plans
Queens has partnered with Transact, a third-party vendor (formerly CashNet), to provide students with an easy way to create and manage a payment plan. Payment plans allow you to pay your tuition and fees overtime, in smaller, monthly installments.
- Avoid the high-interest rates that come with a traditional loan, with just one low fee at the time of enrollment.
- Set up a plan to cover your entire bill, or just the balance left after financial aid.
- Invite a parent or relative to contribute to your plan.
- Simple enrollment process, right within your student portal.
- Convenient electronic payments – just set it and forget it!
- 24/7 online account access to review payments and balances.
How to Enroll
- Log into your Queens MyAccount.
- Select 'Student Accounts' from left navigation menu.
- Select 'Payment Portal' under My Account Info on the right side of the screen. This will take you to Transact.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete enrollment.
How to Make a Payment
- Complete How to Enroll Steps 1-3.
- Select 'Make a Payment' from the left navigation menu.
- Check the item box(es) of the item(s) you want to pay.
- Select 'Checkout' and follow the steps to complete the payment, including selecting a payment method.
Payment Plan Important Dates
Only charges for the current term can be paid on a payment plan. The student must setup the payment plans each term.
Four-Month Payment Plan (per term) - Fall & Spring
- Fall Auto Draft Dates: August 1, September 1, October 1, November 1
- Spring Auto Draft Dates: January 1, February 1, March 1, April 1
Three-Month Payment Plan (per term) - Summer only
- Summer Auto Draft Dates: May 1, June 1, July 1
Transact has a great knowledge base with answers to questions and helpful instructions.
Tuition Deferment Plan
The tuition deferment plan is for students whose employers reimburse tuition expenses at the end of the semester. Students must set up this payment plan each semester.
- Pay a $250 fee per term through the MyAccount online payment portal.
- Complete the Tuition Deferment Form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.