Weddings, Celebrations and Events
Timeless backdrops. Unforgettable moments.
We offer several special venues for your big day.
Walk down the center aisle of Belk Chapel, host to thousands of weddings since it was built in 1950. Looking for something less traditional? Use our breathtaking outdoor spaces as the backdrop for your ceremony.
The Young Dining Hall ballroom, which can accommodate up to 300 guests, boasts Palladian windows, brass chandeliers and a built-in wooden dance floor. A variety of menus and dining options are available through our in-house catering service.
The Claudia Belk Dining Room or the McInnes Parlors in Burwell Hall are perfect for more intimate events such as showers, bridal luncheons or rehearsal dinners.
Campus Spaces for Receptions and Celebrations
Beyond utilizing Belk Chapel for a ceremony venue, Queens offers a variety of venue options to meet your celebration and reception's needs:
McInnes Parlors in Historic Burwell Hall
- Lovely and traditional, dressed for the holidays
- Cocktail party for up to 100 guests
- VIP parking for 15 guests
Young Dining Hall
- Beautiful historical space with built-in wooden dance floor
- Seated dining for up to 300 guests
- Please be aware that it will be under construction the summer of 2020
- Seating for up to 500
- Can accomodate any type of service or officiant
- One hour rehearsal on the Friday prior
- A/V, parking and house keeping included
Catering provided by Queens' Dining Services. Ample on-site parking; valet service can be arranged on Burwell Circle.
Let Us Host Your Special Event
Brides and grooms, do you have questions or need more information? Contact us at email@example.com or 704-337-2559. Let our Conference and Event Services team help make your event a success with our terrific venues, top-notch catering and outstanding service.