The Levine Center for Wellness and Recreation
During the summer of 2013, Queens opened The Levine Center for Wellness and Recreation, providing significant new and improved facilities for student wellness, recreation and athletic programs. The Levine Center includes:
- 5,000-square-foot fitness center
- 1/8th mile indoor walking/jogging track
- 33-meter NCAA level competition swimming pool
- 3 full-size basketball courts with pull-out bleacher seating for 2,200
- Dance/yoga studio
- Locker rooms (Team, Visiting Team, Referee, Faculty/Staff, General, and Swim)
- Einstein Brothers Bagels
- Rodgers Student Commons
- Claudia Belk Room
- Meeting spaces
- Queens Bookstore
- Classrooms and offices (Athletics, Campus Recreation, Kinesiology Department, Conference & Event Services and more)
Queens University of Charlotte invites the Charlotte community to utilize our Levine Center for Wellness and Recreation.
If you have questions about outside memberships, please contact Leah Brackett.
Monday – Thursday – 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday – 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday – 12 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Sunday – 12 p.m. – 7 p.m
NOTE: Appropriate swimwear is required for pool usage. No cut offs, spandex, tights or spanx are permitted in the pool.
Monday – Friday – 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Group Fitness Classes
Queens offers group fitness classes to community members! Group fitness classes include yoga, zumba, kickboxing, deep stretch and more and are held each week. A full class schedule is updated each week and posted on the aerobics studio door.
Levine Center Front Desk - 704-688-2856
Conference and Event Services (Facility Rentals) - 704-337-2560
Athletics Department - 704-337-2509
Flor Arenas, Front Desk Manager of the Levine Center - 704-337-2443
Anita McGill, Assistant Dean of Student Engagement - 704-337-2263
Randall Goble, Associate Athletic Director for Facilities & Event Management - 704-688-2850