Welcome to Queens! We're excited to have you join our Royal family!
Move-in for first-year and transfer students is on Wednesday, August 23.
Albright & Barnhardt
- 3rd Floor: 9 a.m.
- 2nd Floor: 10 a.m.
- 1st Floor: 11 a.m.
Belk, Hayes, & HBO
- 2nd Floor: 9 a.m.
- 1st Floor: 10:30 a.m.
- 7th floor: 9 a.m.
- 6th floor: 10:30 a.m.
Northwest & Wireman
- 4th & 3rd Floors: 9 a.m.
- 2nd & 1st Floors: 10:30 a.m.
We have this move-in process down to a science! Please follow the instructions for your residence hall.
- Albright Residence Hall
- Barnhardt Residence Hall
- Belk Residence Hall
- Hayes Residence Hall
- Hall Brown Overcash (HBO) Residence Hall
Vehicle Unloading Instructions
When you arrive at your designated unloading zone, there will be move-in staff and volunteers assigned to unload your belongings and move items to your room.
Please make sure all items are clearly labeled with student's last name, building, and room number.
- Drive to your designated unloading zone.
- The driver must stay in the vehicle.
- The student can go to their residence hall lobby for a room key.
- Follow instructions of move-in staff to unload your belongings into designated parking / unloading space.
- Members of the move-in team will take items to the student's room.
- Immediately move your vehicle to the designated parking deck.
Other Things to Know & DO