The Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) allows students to choose one of three tracks within nursing: Nurse Administrator, Nurse Educator Practices, and Clinical Nurse Leader®. Additionally, students may seek a post-baccalaureate certificate in any of these areas.
MSN Application Requirements
Applications are accepted year-round. However, it is recommended that all documents are received no later than one month prior to the anticipated term of entry.
- Completed Graduate Application
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic course work, indicating evidence of :
- BSN degree earned at a regionally accredited institution and nursing program accredited by ACEN or CCNE.
- Cumulative GPA and upper division nursing coursework GPA of at least 3.0.
- Evidence of a current unrestricted license to practice nursing in the state in which you will complete any practicum requirements of the program.
All transcripts should be submitted to the following address:
Queens University of Charlotte
1900 Selwyn Avenue MSC 1433
Charlotte, NC 28274
International Student Requirement
If transferring credit from a college or university outside the U.S., applicants must have their transcripts translated and evaluated independently by a certified transcript evaluation service such as World Education Services.
International students are also required by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services to submit a confidential certified financial statement indicating the amount of funds available for their education in the United States. Full admission to the University is required before an I-20 may be issued. Graduate international students must be enrolled in at least 9 credit hours each in the fall and spring terms to be eligible for an F-1 student VISA.