Understanding a world in motion does not happen while sitting still. The academic experience at Queens will prepare you to think critically, learn from experience, and apply insights to the challenges of an ever-changing world.
The Academic Affairs Division is responsible for the excellence, relevance, and innovation of Queens University’s academic programs. Driven by the university’s mission to provide transformative educational experiences to our students and the larger Charlotte community, we provide oversight, guidance, and support to the following areas:
- The development and nurturing of the Queens undergraduate and graduate curriculum
- Queens’ four schools – the College of Arts, the McColl School of Business, the Blair College of Health Sciences, and the Knight School of Communication – and the respective departments and programs within each school
- International student and educational experiences through the Myrta Pulliam Center for International Education
- Library services at the Everett Library
- Career preparation and advancement through the Vandiver Center for Career Development
- Academic success and support services through the Center for Student Success
- Academic innovation and research
- Faculty development through the Center for the Advancement of Faculty Excellence (CAFÉ)
In addition to our responsibility over the academic programs and services, we are also responsible for our centers of excellence that serve as a bridge between Queens University and the Charlotte community through outreach, activism and education. These centers include:
- The Center for Digital Equity
- The Stan Greenspon Holocaust and Social Justice Education Center
- The Center for Latino Studies
We look forward to seeing you in class or at one of our community events.