Applying to Queens
Adult Undergraduate students (age 23 or older) should see Admission to the Hayworth College for Adult Studies.
Once you've checked out all that Queens offers and are ready to apply for admission the process is simple. You can fill out the application form in print or online.
Graduating high school seniors and transfers students under the age of 23 seeking an undergraduate degree should apply to the admissions office for traditional undergraduate programs.
In addition to the application form please submit the following:
- Official copy of your high school transcript
- Official SAT or ACT scores:
- Queens' SAT code is 5560
- Queens' ACT code is 3148
International Student Application Requirements:
- All of the above requirements, plus
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score
- Evaluated course by course transcript for non-US universities
- Personal statement (250 to 500 words)
- Academic letter of recommendation
- Early Action - December 1st deadline
- Regular Decision - February 1st deadline
*Applications will continue to be reviewed after February 1st as space is available.
We recommend that you craft your high school education with college application in mind. A solid high school experience includes:
- Four units of English
- Three units of mathematics
- Two units of history / social studies
- Two units of science
(one of which should be a laboratory science)
- Two units of foreign language
Be sure to include an official copy of your high school transcript, official SAT or ACT scores.
This year's incoming freshman class resembled the following:
|SAT Scores (range for middle 50%)
*No writing score
|ACT Scores (range for middle 50%)
|Average high school GPA (unweighted)
|In-state / Out-of-state
||55% / 45%
|Multicultural Student Population