- Request an official, English-translated* secondary school (high school) transcript be sent to Queens.
*Transcripts must be translated into English by an official at the school or a certified translating service, such as World Education Services (WES), IEE, or SpanTran.
- Students must submit a course-by-course evaluation from a certified translating service, such as World Education Services (WES), IEE, or SpanTran.
- Submit standardized English Proficiency Test Scores.
Students have the option of submitting TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo, SAT, or ACT scores to meet the testing requirement.
Minimum scores to meet our English proficiency standards are:
- TOEFL (iBT) – 79
- IELTS – 6.0
- Duolingo – 110
- SAT – 480 on the Evidence Based Critical Reading and Writing section
- ACT – 18 on the English section