We utilize event volunteers to scan tickets, pass out programs, usher and assist guests during the numerous events happening at the Gambrell Center. Connect with the community and meet new people while supporting a great cause. Plus, our volunteers get to see shows for free!
To learn more about volunteering, please contact Liz Ball, Patron Services Manager (email@example.com).
Business sponsors and members provide important support for ongoing arts and education programs and, in turn, we want to help you achieve your business goals. Each sponsorship is uniquely tailored to meet your specific business needs. We can combine singular marketing opportunities and ticketing packages that can connect our audiences with your business, enhance your business profile or provide the perfect solution for your customer and employee appreciation needs. We’d love to explore custom options for your company.
Sponsor benefits may Include:
- Title & Silver Sponsor Levels
- Meet and Greet with the Artist (subject to artist approval)
- Sponsor Signage in the lobby all season long with exposure to all visitors
- Season recognition in the Donor listing of the playbill
- Full-color digital Playbill advertising
- Premium tickets to a select performance or season ticket vouchers
- Company links in E-News blasts to 5000+ subscribers prior to the event
- Paid print & broadcast promotion will feature your company listing
- Curtain announcement recognizing Corporate Sponsor
- Annual Corporate Membership
- Active link on the Gambrell Center Website
- Private reception area for before or after sponsored event
To learn more about sponsorship, please contact Laura Kratt, Executive Director (firstname.lastname@example.org).