CAEP and NCDPI have approved all of the following programs:
- Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education (K-6)
- Master of Education in Literacy (K-12) (MEd)
- Master of Arts in Educational Leadership (K-12) (MEL) [Online] – Initial school administration license or an add-on school administration license depending on current standing.
- Secondary Education Minor in areas of Biology, Chemistry, English, History, Mathematics (9-12), Social Studies (9-12) and Spanish and French (K-12)
- Academically and Intellectually Gifted (AIG) (K-12), add-on license
- Regional Alternative Licensing Center approved courses