Skip to Main Content

Top Searched


Student Accessibility Services

For students with disabilities, equal access to campus resources can be the key to unlocking your full potential and achieving your personal and professional goals. Student Accessibility Services (SAS) works with students on an individual basis to provide reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act. This may include:

  • testing or classroom accommodations
  • assistive technology or alternative format materials
  • considerations for residential life
  • assistance navigating campus resources, including tutoring and other services available at the Center for Student Success

Students who have a disability that may impact their academic or campus life experience and those who have used accommodations in the past should connect with SAS to talk about what accessibility support can look like for them.

Entering First-Year Students

If you have used accommodations in the past and would like to request accommodations in college, contact us ( to schedule a time to talk with Student Accessibility Services. Students must go through the accommodations process at college in order to access accommodations.

Frequently Asked Questions

Questions about disability accommodations through Student Accessibility Services? Check out our FAQs.

Contact Us

For more information or questions about SAS, please contact