Tuition, Scholarships & Aid
We get it. Figuring out how to pay for college can be frustrating and time consuming. We're here to help.
Don't go through the financial aid process alone. Here, you'll have a financial services counselor to educate you on your expected cost of education, as well as how to create your best financial aid package possible.
Undergraduate: A comprehensive tuition rate for an on-campus student experience.
Nursing Undergraduate: Our three nursing tracks within the BSN are slightly different from our traditional programs and have their own tuition.
- Students in the traditional BSN track pay the comprehensive undergraduate tuition rate.
- Students admitted in May 2021 for the ABSN track pay $832 per credit hour.
- Additional Cost of Attendance:
- Pre-licensure (traditional BSN and ABSN) students in the first semester of the nursing program can anticipate costs of $1,000 to $1,500, in addition to tuition and fees for items such as books, uniforms, stethoscopes, criminal background checks, immunizations, drug screens and other clinical requirements. Designated items must be renewed annually. All students are expected to have reliable transportation.
- RN-BSN and MSN students in the first semester can anticipate costs of $300 to $500 in addition to tuition and fees for items such as books, uniforms (MSN—if required by clinical site), criminal background checks, immunizations, drug screens and other clinical requirements. Designated items must be renewed annually. All students are expected to have reliable transportation.
- Those who are pursuing a second degree may have exhausted their federal and state aid eligibility. To learn more about your eligibility, please contact our financial aid counselors as early as possible in the process: 704-337-2225.
Graduate: A per-credit rate for professional or degree holders who are interested in either on-campus or online programs for advanced degrees
Scholarships & Aid
Learn how to create a financial aid package, including scholarships and other aid options.
- Freshman/Transfer Scholarships
- Adult Undergraduate Scholarships
- Veteran Financial Support
- Graduate Business Fellowships
- Financial Aid 101
More Tuition Resources
Would you like to talk one-on-one with a financial services counselor? Let us answer
your questions about tuition, financial aid, and more. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 704-337-2225. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.